Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RoleModel

Madonna is working with Starrah and Billboard on new album

Madonna collaborated with Starrah and Billboard on new album. 

Madonna is currently in London working on her new music and revealed on Instagram she is collaborating with Starrah and Billboard.

Starrah, is an American songwriter, singer and rapper who co-wrote songs such as Rihanna’s “Needed Me,” Katy Perry’s “Swish Swish”, Nicki Minaj’s “No Frauds” and Camila Cabello’s “Havana”.

Montreal-based producer Billboard has worked with Ariana Grande, Britney Spears, Shakria, Dillon Francis, Kesha and Ellie Goulding.
Billboard also co-produced “Ghosttown” off Madonna’s Rebel Heart album.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2018/01/19/madonna-collaborates-with-starrah-and-billboard-on-new-album/

songs (Co-)produced by billboard: 

Spoiler

Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Britney Spears - Inside Out

Madonna - Ghosttown

Shakira - Dare La La La 

B.o.B - Out Of My Mind 

What do you think guys? 

33 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Everyone just relax scream2

I can't F2dr4sN.pngF2dr4sN.pngF2dr4sN.png

She lied to us Kf9OvLy.gif she said she will pay more attention to the lyrics of her new album and she's working with someone who wrote Swish Swish Kf9OvLy.gif

40 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I can't F2dr4sN.pngF2dr4sN.pngF2dr4sN.png

She lied to us Kf9OvLy.gif she said she will pay more attention to the lyrics of her new album and she's working with someone who wrote Swish Swish Kf9OvLy.gif

Hopefully she's writing some songs on her own 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.