Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Infrared is infuriated!

13 hours ago, Tanya Turner said:

she doesn't write or produce so therefore she is not as talented as mariah, she isn't fit to suck mariah's big toe she cannot write an album by herself she cannot write with elegance, class & decorum like mariah can - she can't write at all

to say ariana is as talented or even half as TALENTED as mariah carey is retarded 

ariana has cute little quick forgettable hits mariah has legendary ballads and iconic songs 

Whatever.

Ariana music is actually fun, empowering and it transcends generational barriers.

That is why you play Ariana when you want to party. Meanwhile you play Mariah's music to break up parties that carry on too long. 

oprah3

On 1/20/2018 at 9:36 PM, The One Below All said:

Whatever.

Ariana music is actually fun, empowering and it transcends generational barriers.

That is why you play Ariana when you want to party. Meanwhile you play Mariah's music to break up parties that carry on too long. 

oprah3

Everything you said in your post is subjective and not really about TALENT. brit4 Mariah is a way more talented singer AND songwriter than Ariana. 

The fact that you used the word “objectively” tho eve1 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Everything you said in your post is subjective and not really about TALENT. brit4 Mariah is a way more talented singer AND songwriter than Ariana. 

and ariana is a more talented performer and she makes catchier songs (i.e. better music). Am I subjective?brit15

33 minutes ago, The One Below All said:

and ariana is a more talented performer and she makes catchier songs (i.e. better music). Am I subjective?brit15

More talented performer is up for debate because Ariana is a better dancer but Mariah is a better vocalist. But catchier songs = better music? mad4 Not always true. And How do you even define catchier songs, because lbr Ariana’s singles positions don’t compare to Mariah’s... xtina2 

So yes you are being subjective. 

Can someone tell me what Ariana song “transcends generational barriers”? brit4 

Cuz I was listening to “Problem” and “Bang Bang” yesterday and was thinking how dated they sounded. brit4 

Was there a power ballad somewhere in ur catalogue that I happened to skip over? What am I missing here? 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Can someone tell me what Ariana song “transcends generational barriers”? brit4 

Cuz I was listening to “Problem” and “Bang Bang” yesterday and was thinking how dated they sounded. brit4 

Was there a power ballad somewhere in ur catalogue that I happened to skip over? What am I missing here? 

One Last Time and Break Free, for example. 

Ariana's music can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of age. Not everyone has that.

On 20/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, sonowgoodbye said:

Exactly. She’s gonna have to try hard to get another top 5. The rest of the songs from her debut are quite cliche and trashy orangu1

My thoughts when Selena Gomez released Come and Get It and peaked within the top ten - 6

Ariana is one of my faves but to say she’s more talented than Mariah is honestly delusional dead2 

Anyways good for camila, I am honestly surprised at her success but let’s see if she can follow up.

ari is also coming this next era so don’t underestimate her sia1 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.