Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Keathen

Passenger (Untagged Demo) + Sia's Version

Spoiler

You're welcome, KatyCats, Britney Army and... Sia's fans [Damn, no fandom name?!]

Speaking of Sia:

Spoiler

Both track uploads have their download link. Both requires Supportify to be able to download them. Sorry_Not_Sorry.mp3 (don't but it on iTunes)

15 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Do you have PRISM demos? hay1 

I wish those exists. What I have are demos entrusted to me. And since Katy Perry's Passenger in untagged version is starting to widen circulation around the traders, I will be the one to leak it. What I can only say that I have besides these is a LQ snippet of Katy's Teenage Dream demo. Discussed by professional traders and said they're legit, so I cannot leak it to the mass... yet.

2 minutes ago, Keathen said:

But what about Sia's version? Hope you do as well.

It's ok. I don't have any particular reason for liking Katy's version best, I guess it just suits her better. Sia's vocals are kinda wobbly and unclear on this one, even though I prefer Sia's voice in general. So, Katy's version> Sia's> Britney's. Btw, I loove this song and I think it's the best track on Britney Jean.

2 minutes ago, Mariah's Chihuahua said:

It's ok. I don't have any particular reason for liking Katy's version best, I guess it just suits her better. Sia's vocals are kinda wobbly and unclear on this one, even though I prefer Sia's voice in general. So, Katy's version> Sia's> Britney's. Btw, I loove this song and I think it's the best track on Britney Jean.

May I interest you in Katy Perry Solo Edit Albums?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.