Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

JupiterRising

Justin nobodygivesafuck Timberfluke throws shade at our queens

I never really cared for Justin and may have even liked him at one point (his first two albums), but he is really starting to trigger me lately. Everything he does is shit and still over-hyped. He is a privileged white man. I hope he gets booed at the SuperBowl. 

And he is still one of the best and most innovative male artists of our generation. 

Just cause your fad fave decided to retire after 10 years, doesn’t mean you have to feel offended by other, more successful and legendary artists telling it like it is.

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

And he is still one of the best and most innovative male artists of our generation. 

Just cause your fad fave decided to retire after 10 years, doesn’t mean you have to feel offended by other, more successful and legendary artists telling it like it is.

He might have had more longevity than Brit/X but he isn’t as iconic or as legendary as them. oprah14 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Too bad Can’t Stop The Falling debut at #1 and only stayed there for one week. oprah14 

That was a huge hit over here though, it was the new irritating bop a la Happy fall9 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.