Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CharlieXOX

Who Sings "Disguise My Love"

4 hours ago, CharlieXOX said:

Who is the singer of the demo of "disguise my love" 

This kinda sounds like britney 

but I think it's fake since the " leaker " is a liar who usually puts up fake songs as demos 

if it's real there's no info on who it is sadly 

The song was written by Michelle Bell who worked on ITZ and more on the recording sessions for Original Doll and then Chaotic.

She worked on tracks like Just Begun Havin' My Fun, Chaotic, Money Love and Happiness, Look Who's Talking Now, and Ouch among others.

Michelle did confirm Britney recorded a version of the track on social media but this isn't Britney. This song was likely recorded during Chaotic EP sessions.

I'm not sure when this demo surfaced but I can only find two uploads of it dating back to the 14th of this month.

Brit's team contacted Michelle several years ago and asked her not to release anything else after leaking a song (I think it was MLH).

15 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

The song was written by Michelle Bell who worked on ITZ and more on the recording sessions for Original Doll and then Chaotic.

She worked on tracks like Just Begun Havin' My Fun, Chaotic, Money Love and Happiness, Look Who's Talking Now, and Ouch among others.

Michelle did confirm Britney recorded a version of the track on social media but this isn't Britney. This song was likely recorded during Chaotic EP sessions.

I'm not sure when this demo surfaced but I can only find two uploads of it dating back to the 14th of this month.

Brit's team contacted Michelle several years ago and asked her not to release anything else after leaking a song (I think it was MLH).

she did leak Take off last year tho

i remember thanking her on twitter 

she's such a legendantm1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.