Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ButeraDivine

What do you think Moonlight's tracklist would have been like?

If Ari had continued with the 'Moonlight' concept, what do you guys think the tracklist would have been like?

I made my own tracklist of what i thought the album would have been with some songs which are already on Dangerous Woman now, some which were rumoured to be on Moonlight and some which Ari had teased us with but never put on the album.

The genre would kinda be like funky/jazz-pop (step on up, it aint right, aint about what you got) with hints of r&b-pop (moonlight, i dont care, i've heard it both ways)

Do you guys think it would have been better than Dangerous Woman?

Let me figure out how to show you guys the tracklist lmao im so new to this skskari1

Okay, i don't know how to link a photo from my laptop so i'll just type it:

Moonlight (album tracklist)-
 1. Intro (Baby Loves)
 2. Moonlight
 3. Lavender Envolopes
 4. Focus ft. Jamie Foxx
 5. Aint About What You Got
 6. Step On Up
 7. It Aint Right
 8. I Don't Care
 9. Side To Side ft. Nicki Minaj
 10. Sometimes
DELUXE EDITION-
 11. Be Alright
 12. Thinking Bout You
 13. I've Heard It Both Ways
 14. Greedy
TARGET EDITION-
 15. Forever Boy
 16. ?

Baby Loves

Moonlight

Be Alright

Ain't About What You Got

Let Me Love You

Into You

Sometimes

Thinking About You

I Don't Care

Focus

Bonus: Step On Up

That's all I can think of tbh dead7 I honestly have no idea if Moonlight would have been better than Dangerous Woman. In a way I think it would have been because DW was rushed.

ugh i think it would have been much the same, maybe it would include focus on the standard edition and exclude several tracks, but it would be less succesful than DW because the concept is so basic unlike DW

1. Intro [Baby Loves]

2. Moonlight

3. Focus

4. Be Alright

5. It Ain't Right

6. Let Me Love You

7. Step On Up

8. Lavender Envelopes

9. Step On Up

10. Ain't Nobody Like Me [Knew Better]

11. Greedy

12. Forever Boy

that's what i can think of and honestly dw >>>>>>>>>>

i imagine somewhat of a narrative?? the pretty intro of basically ariana just talking to her fans, prefacing the album. then we enter the more uplifting, high-spirited part of the album (i.e. be alright and focus). then we shift to a more "sassy" pop type section (i.e. step on up, greedy, into you). following those lowkey romantic fast-paced songs, we shift into a more moody love driven part of the album (i.e. forever boy, let me love you, thinking bout you, sometimes) then i don't care and moonlight kind of round out the album, addressing both romantic love and self love that we saw bits of in the intro / first section.

1. intro (baby loves)
  2. be alright
  3. focus
  4. step on up
  5. greedy
  6. into you
  7. forever boy
  8. let me love you
  9. thinking bout you
  10. sometimes
  11. i don't care
  12. moonlight