Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

"End Game" flopped.

On 21/01/2018 at 10:10 PM, Agugaga said:

And the fact that she's still not performing at award shows/promoting on TV because she's trying to avoid being questioned by interviewers/being confronted by her many enemies in the industry makes this era even more low-key. She will obviously avoid the Grammys and all other upcoming award shows for this reason. 

Prob she's "flopping" coz she lacks of charisma and the best way to earn charisma is to deliver powerfull performances. 

On 1/22/2018 at 12:57 AM, Bionic Monster said:

She's doing GREAT with album sales but let's not try and act like she's not underperforming hard with singles. Y'all said this was her BTW era but she hasn't even had a song as big as The Edge Of Glory yet.awk1

Sis Delicate charted for 35 weeks, Born This Way singles could NEVER.

7 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

This aged badlybrit5

I love Taylor but she brought comments like that on herself back in the day. I think we can all agree political, outspoken Taylor >>>>>>>>>> by far than politically mute Taylor. I don’t know whether she actually went from Republican to Democrat but she went from not having a political position (which IS a political position itself, and is uncomfortably close by default to right-wing skepticism of politics in the US) to defining one in support of women and other communities who are marginalized.

Praise God she saw the light and decided to spill the tea all over the gram and make it known she wasn’t here for any of the current regime’s bullshit.

Spoiler

Lowkey offended you downvoted me for dragging Endgame—Tay is a magical songwriter she had better in ha!

On 12/22/2018 at 4:05 AM, Satori said:

I love Taylor but she brought comments like that on herself back in the day. I think we can all agree political, outspoken Taylor >>>>>>>>>> by far than politically mute Taylor. I don’t know whether she actually went from Republican to Democrat but she went from not having a political position (which IS a political position itself, and is uncomfortably close by default to right-wing skepticism of politics in the US) to defining one in support of women and other communities who are marginalized.

Praise God she saw the light and decided to spill the tea all over the gram and make it known she wasn’t here for any of the current regime’s bullshit.

Hide contents

Lowkey offended you downvoted me for dragging Endgame—Tay is a magical songwriter she had better in ha!

She was never republican, people just thought she was because people began seeing her as a bad person and the majority sees Trump as bad. People can be so dumb sometimesdead2

And yes, it was such a strong move from her to speak up about politics. She is in a position where she is hated less than in 2016. If she would come out as democratic back in the days, sis would get dragged from left to right.

End Game has some strong lyrics, it was written in a dramatic manner for a purpose. It's not her best at all indeedjj5

We've been aware though. Lack of promo, mediocre music video, kinda overshadowed by RFI & LWYMMD, is it a shock?

Besides she's doing just fine, Delicate did better and had much more longevity. 

2 hours ago, Luca said:

We've been aware though. Lack of promo, mediocre music video, kinda overshadowed by RFI & LWYMMD, is it a shock?

"Delicate" was only a mild hit because of radio promo. She suffered big time in streaming this era and all the signs are pointing towards her continuing on a commercial decline. She had a good run tho oprah14 

19 hours ago, Luca said:

The music video is better than "...Ready For It?", if it was a hit it would easily have crossed 400m views at leastkesha6

17 hours ago, Agugaga said:

"Delicate" was only a mild hit because of radio promo. She suffered big time in streaming this era and all the signs are pointing towards her continuing on a commercial decline. She had a good run tho oprah14 

But sis isn't a Spotify force since she had her music pulled off it back when streaming started to dominateari9

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.