Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Ed Sheeran to QUIT music once he becomes a father

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I’m thinking maybe this is why he’s milking this era for everything it’s worth jay1 If he’s settling down, getting married, maybe having a kid... he’ll probably take at least a 3-4 year break like Adele and that could hurt him. He just wants to make the most of his current success ig oprah14

I’ll he happy if he disappears tho, he’s not really helping my faves out in any way so oprah14 

Lipton tea at its sweetest!

2 hours ago, LG G6 said:

I was disgusted with him when he released Shape of You... but why does everyone hate him so much now? Did he say or do something problematic? 

Not really, people just dislike his general attitude and also the fact that he clouded up the Billboard Hot 100 so much.

I don't have a true reason to dislike him, I just don't like the general vibe/attitude he seems to give off to me. I don't know how else to explain it...

5 hours ago, LG G6 said:

I was disgusted with him when he released Shape of You... but why does everyone hate him so much now? Did he say or do something problematic? 

because he's blocking most if not all of our faves from chartingdead2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.