Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

Harry Styles could play Bond in the future

857007f85a64d051594cd5d188b46a64.png

Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and James Norton have all been hotly-tipped as potential Bond successors, but according to the Daily Star no one's ruling out the idea of going for someone a bit younger and fresher.

The newspaper says Spectre film editor Lee Smith is backing Harry Styles for the role, reportedly saying: "Harry could do it. If they wanted a younger Bond then why not? He has got it." 

If Styles did land the role, he would become the youngest Bond ever. 

"Harry is really good and he can go all the way," Smith continued. "He is an exceptional talent and a complete natural on camera. 

"You would have thought you were dealing with a guy with many years of experience. You would never know that was his first film. I didn't know who Harry was.

Source

1 hour ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Cool

BUT YOUR SET cry1cry1cry1 

IKR cry1cry1cry1 I LOVE IT SO MUCH cry2

8 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Where is it from? 

OT: Harry would be good, as long as he also sings the theme song! rav2

My set is from Call Me By Your Name legend

WTF? orly1  Is this a joke? 

I can't at some of you thinking Harry would be great. Have you ever watched any James Bond movie? um2 

You don't need to be just a pretty man to play James Bond.

Harry Styles doesn't have that macho Bond vibe and would suck, unless producers decided to reboot James Bond and show him as a gay twink fighting against men with big guns. wendy1 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.