Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

[SHOW IS OVER] Stripped vs In The Zone megarate - Britney Spears vs Christina Aguilera

Ok i made a mistake next songs are 1 by Xtina and 2 Brit Nt9dR84.jpg

1 minute ago, havok said:

@Pennywise If you were going to count troll votes then you should've told me and I would just give 0s to every @Brinty song. um2

You gave low scores to many songs too Nt9dR84.jpg

Also not you using "Brave New Autotune" as an insult when "Toxic" aka the most loved Britney song by multiple generations is, in fact, FULL of autotune. hay1 You gotta try harder than that to insult a song. hay1 

Just now, Pennywise said:

fb68e1de007b5b66a10314a2a94fd302.jpg1200px-Stripped_Logo.svg.pngfb68e1de007b5b66a10314a2a94fd302.jpg

23. Singing My Song

Lowest score 3 by @Brinty

Highest score 10 by @Venus XCX, @ha and @*Starlight*

art-deco-fountain-screen_art-deco-fountain-mesh-stencil_black-vinyl-3-fan-wall-decal-decor-design_decorative-printable-templates-wall-stencils_interior-wall-decoration_simple-design-for-wall-decoratio-615x615.jpgbritney_spears_-_in_the_zone_logo.pngart-deco-fountain-screen_art-deco-fountain-mesh-stencil_black-vinyl-3-fan-wall-decal-decor-design_decorative-printable-templates-wall-stencils_interior-wall-decoration_simple-design-for-wall-decoratio-615x615.jpg

22. Shadow

Lowest score 0.5 by @havok

Highest score 10 by @Havanna-wa, @Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous and @Aleco

art-deco-fountain-screen_art-deco-fountain-mesh-stencil_black-vinyl-3-fan-wall-decal-decor-design_decorative-printable-templates-wall-stencils_interior-wall-decoration_simple-design-for-wall-decoratio-615x615.jpgbritney_spears_-_in_the_zone_logo.pngart-deco-fountain-screen_art-deco-fountain-mesh-stencil_black-vinyl-3-fan-wall-decal-decor-design_decorative-printable-templates-wall-stencils_interior-wall-decoration_simple-design-for-wall-decoratio-615x615.jpg

21. The Answer

Lowest score 0 by @Freaky Prince

Highest score 10 by @Aleco and @ParentalAdvisory

shock1shock1shock1
DISGUSTEDmeg1 @ places of Shadow and The Bop!

@havok is banned from the section of Britnee!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.