Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Camila getting a #1 before Ariana and Nicki

Havana has only peaked at #2, though. Perfect is still at #1. I'm not a fan of the song Havana. It would've been better if someone like Gloria Estefan sang the song with a tropical vibe to it. Camila has had publicity even before she left 5H, although, it's not really a surprise she's outselling them.

3 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Havana has only peaked at #2, though. Perfect is still at #1. I'm not a fan of the song Havana. It would've been better if someone like Gloria Estefan sang the song with a tropical vibe to it. Camila has had publicity even before she left 5H, although, it's not really a surprise she's outselling them.

5 minutes ago, Havanna-wa said:

New Billboard updates were posted today with Havana at (you guessed it)

carmenlopez6.gif

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Odd, because on the site, it still said Ed Sheeran's Perfect was still at #1, but I believe the list updates every Tuesday, so it will probably show up there tomorrow. But the fact that she was able to get a #1 before Ariana or Nicki really says something and speaks volumes to how being around longer does not mean being more successful.

47 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm not surprised. They literally shoved Havana down our throats for months straight. Million Reasons is shook.

I mean sure but payola doesn't guarantee you a hit. It definitely gives the song exposure but if it doesnt click with the GP, there's nothing to fix that. Not to mention her album debuted at #1 as well.

1 minute ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Odd, because on the site, it still said Ed Sheeran's Perfect was still at #1, but I believe the list updates every Tuesday, so it will probably show up there tomorrow.

Yes it will update tomorrow and you will see HAVANA at #1 yas1 

28 minutes ago, Hector said:

who cares tho, iggy had a #1 before them too and look at her dead4 

Yet anyone with any prescience knew Iggy was a flash in the pan. Whatever the quality of her material (dubious at best), there was the fact that she was an entitled white female rapper with a fake schtick and problematic attitude. Her days were numbered before she started. 

Camila is likable, humble, talented, and has better material and better receipts to boot, I’d argue. I think she’s got a lot ahead of her. 

20 hours ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Gloria fucking Estefan and not the girl in your set? orangu1 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.