Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sugar Baby

Albums You Skip from your faves?

does your fav have albums whose existance you refuse to acknowledge?

jpkL6Ti.gif

I don't even have Ricky Martin's and Janet Jackson's first 2 studio in my library, I like to think they were forced to record them with those tragic sounds and lyrics and had their emancipation with their 3rd albums "Control and A Medio Vivir" oprah14

and when it comes to Gaga I try to pretend C2C never existed wendy4

what about chu?

I always skip pre Red albums for taylor and Oops i did it again for britney ( i only listen to like 1 song from that album )

as for the rest i skip joanne ( most of it ) , don't skip anything from madonna , eminem , Justin , Shakira , Maroon 5 ( i do prefer their old stuff `) , Nicki or rihanna 

Lady Gaga - I skip most of BTW and CTC (not really my taste of music)

No Doubt - I skip the most recent album

Sia - I skip Lady Croissant and prior jj4 

Something To Tell You, because absolutely nothing on it is outstanding, although Want You Back and You Never Knew are cute. I might revoke my stan badge tbh

Most of Kate Bush's albums are filler or just too out-there to enjoy. I don't even acknowledge anything past Aerial

Enya was cute up until A Day Without Rain, and then it was just the same formula repeated over and over

I can't get into The Pierces' debut, and their 2nd album is hard to get hold of

For Stevie - what even is Street Angel? jj4 

Sky only has one album fall9 

Norah - I'm not here for her jazz albums

My faves aren't really my faves, it seems dead7 

2 hours ago, Nocturn said:

orly1 

Everything what Katyana BaBushka  serves is flawless. clap1 

The lies. Have you heard Lionheart? Did we really need most of The Red Shoes? Did we really need the Trio Bulgarka? jj4 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.