Is Minogue Definitely Cancelled?

She's just taking a different route and toning it down. She's not doing too bad tbh. She went #1 in Australia iTunes and #2 (I think) in UK iTunes and #6 WW iTunes for Dancing. Also Golden isnt even out so don't judge too quickly oprah14

Bright Moon 19,204

Nope, bitch, you wont She got a new stan and i WILL plant my seed and see to its perpetual growth. Dancing is that bop and you and haters WILL seethe.

3 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

She's just taking a different route and toning it down. She's not doing too bad tbh. She went #1 in Australia iTunes and #2 (I think) in UK iTunes and #6 WW iTunes for Dancing. Also Golden isnt even out so don't judge too quickly oprah14

Goldens numbers 1st week? 10k lbr oprah14

What about Britney/Xtina then? They are eternal pop princesses like Kylie (altho the latter has a bigger legacy). 

They already delivered legendary bops so they really don't need to top charts anymore. 

Just now, Rebel Bitch said:

Golden isnt even out yet dead4 and she's #3 in US pre-orders currently too. jj1

Urbanov 47,455
1 minute ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Depends where. In UK and AU she might get good numbers. It won't chart in US.

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Depends where. In UK and AU she might get good numbers. It won't chart in US.

That's why I stan her wub1

ajp 9,656

Kylie is Indie, now. She's just using BMG to get distribution. She will never be as big as she was during Fever - so you can all relax.  rav3

Kuba 13,813

Dancing was a poor lead single choice. As much as I love it, I can see why people wouldn't be crazy about it. If they were really chasing success, they'd actually release that Sigala song like they intended oprah14 STILL, the fact that this shot up so high on itunes in some countries proves that she still has a decent following.

I still wouldn't write it off completely. She has yet to promote the song, so hopefully they'll get on that soon! 

Madonna 40,623
29 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

Golden isnt even out yet dead4 and she's #3 in US pre-orders currently too. jj1

#3 on iTunes? jj1 Sweetie let‘s not. 

iTunes doesn‘t indicate shit these days but there’s always someone who thinks it‘s the official chart. ayumi1 

Satori 4,093

Kylie's career hasn't depended on numbers for quite a while.  She has a loyal fanbase and I'd argue she's loved by the non-US gp in a way that enables her to stay relevant and recognized despite the perennial problem that almost all music markets have with older women.  We can't expect queenly pop stars to win every era or hold them to a comeback standard every time they try again, but she still has an audience, and just as important, she still has something worthwhile to offer.  So long as those two things are intact, she can't be cancelled.  Same story with Madonna, Mariah, etc.

Winnie. 18,964

Well she never premiered in US, so idk if she’s cancelled here.  But WW yes, Camila out charted and outsold with one single. 

Satori 4,093
38 minutes ago, anxiety said:

She never started. kylie2

We're talking about Kylie henny not u.

Kyoteki 8,801

I mean Madonna’s singles from Rebel Heart did poor too, but she still has a loyal stanbase so.. The same for Kylie oprah14 

Hylia 84,839

So because Kylie’s lead from her 14th album isn’t some monster hit, she’s over? Y’all need some Imodium for this bullshit you’re spewing.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.