Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

why do yall try so hard to discredit rappers/features?

12 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Gtfo with that xenophobic shit

11 hours ago, sonowgoodbye said:

This is xenophobic as shit......wtf

11 hours ago, Kenya said:

I think it’s more racist than xenophobic?

I think you mean classist?

100% agree that Katy perry’s rent-a-rappers were all strategically placed on the songs to check off the boxes of what they assumed would make a hit. Some of her bigger hits from back in the day all included features (California gurls, E.T., and Dark Horse). But little did they realize times have changed, but Katy Perry hasn’t. xtina11 

7 hours ago, sonowgoodbye said:

Why don’t we just say it’s extremely offensive and unnecessary and call it a day fall9

I didn't find it that offensive, but then my buttons are buried quite deep down under my thick skin fall9 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

100% agree that Katy perry’s rent-a-rappers were all strategically placed on the songs to check off the boxes of what they assumed would make a hit. Some of her bigger hits from back in the day all included features (California gurls, E.T., and Dark Horse). But little did they realize times have changed, but Katy Perry hasn’t. xtina11 

What's odd is that they keep getting features for ha that are either past their prime, or are never-beens. I'd never heard of Skip Marley before CTTR, and haven't heard of him since. Migos are apparently relevant at the moment, but no one could save No Appetite. I like Snoop Dogg but he's mostly famous for features now, and Kanye wasn't at the height of his popularity around E.T. I thought Juicy J was Jessie J for the longest time rip3 Who even is he tbh? 

21 hours ago, Marlon said:

The fact you think “ghetto people” (wtf) are the only ones listening to rap music....

ghetto i mean hoodrat, ratchet, the cardi b type. 

21 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Gtfo with that xenophobic shit

ooh big word. make sure you know what it means, before you gaslight.

21 hours ago, sonowgoodbye said:

This is xenophobic as shit......wtf

bah bah bah the sheep goes

20 hours ago, Kenya said:

I think it’s more racist than xenophobic?

how is it racist? when did i make a comment about skin color, ethnicity, or nationality? 

fuck people are so fucking stupid when they feel their weak sensibilities prodded at. 

20 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Ghetto doesn't apply to one culture or poc, there are all different types of ghettos that's why IMO it's more of a xenophobic comment taking into account that rap music is actually coming from this environment. Xenophobic or racist - still awful anyway.

face.gif

16 hours ago, The One Below All said:

Why? Do u reckon he was xenophobic?

I mean, cmon the best definition of Hip Hop is the culture of urban ghetto's. It is the life style of the young people living in the street, promoting self-expression through music, dance, graphic arts and fashion wear (like kids originally wear large baggy pants so they can grow up without having to buy new ones). It is also a social attitude where the "posse" is a gang or a family where everyone is interdependent and each member has got his own role. 

Rap is definitely the verbal expression of the street people. So it makes sense that it is more appreciated inside the ghetto.

wow genuinely shocked. someone here willing to do a little google search. kudos to you. you have a brain, go to college. not like these sjws.

11 hours ago, The One Below All said:

that is what he said:

You just gave it the worst interpretation scenario. I don't think he's racist or it was meant in a racist way. As you know rap music and ghetto culture are related, so he's just assuming that ghetto people are still the main buyers of rap music idk.

<3 

9 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

I think you mean classist?

no. you can be ghetto and be high class. look at the skanks from all the reality shows. 

trolling here is too easy.

source.gif

1 minute ago, nigma said:

ghetto i mean hoodrat, ratchet, the cardi b type. 

ooh big word. make sure you know what it means, before you gaslight.

bah bah bah the sheep goes

how is it racist? when did i make a comment about skin color, ethnicity, or nationality? 

fuck people are so fucking stupid when they feel their weak sensibilities prodded at. 

face.gif

wow genuinely shocked. someone here willing to do a little google search. kudos to you. you have a brain, go to college. not like these sjws.

<3 

no. you can be ghetto and be high class. look at the skanks from all the reality shows. 

trolling here is too easy.

source.gif

I you think that attacking someone based on skin color or wealthiness is 'trolling' leave. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.