Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Why is Butterfly her only album with no bad songs?

Gurls  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Helps

• Yes, spread your wings and fly butterfly
    • No, Charmbracelet
    • No, Rainbow
    • Me likey Memroars

Is it cause it’s her best? ohno1

Daydream has One sweet gay

MIAM has Money 

Memoirs has 01. Betcha Gon’ Know (The prologue)
02. Obsessed
03. H.A.T.E.U.
04. Candy Bling
05. Ribbon
06. Inseparable
07. Standing O
08. It’s A Wrap
09. Up Out My Face
10. Up Out My Face (The reprise)
11. More Than Just Friends
12. The Impossible
13. The Impossible (The reprise)
14. Angel (the prelude)
15. Angels Cry
16. Languishing (The interlude)
17. I Want To Know What Love Is

Why is this girls is it really her best ohno1

Edit: Charmbracelet also has no bad songs ohno1

Double Edit: Rainbow also has no bad songs ohno1

Daydream has Open arms nice try

Emotions has The Wind

Debut has There's got to be a way 

Music Box has .. 

Rainbow has Did I Do That 

Glitter has Funkin for Jamaica

Charmbracelet has Through The Rain 

TEOM has To The Floor

E=MC2 has Heat 

MIAM has money

Butterfly unfortunately has Whenever You Call 

MEMOIRS however zero bad songs oprah14 

15 hours ago, Sylk said:

Emotions has The Wind

Music Box has .. 

TEOM has To The Floor

E=MC2 has Heat 

MIAM has money

oprah8 

On 1/24/2018 at 2:35 AM, Sylk said:

Emotions has The Wind

Music Box has .. 

TEOM has To The Floor

E=MC2 has Heat 

MIAM has money

Whenever you call is iconic. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates funkin for jamaica...................That song sucks!!!

Memoirs is iconique dahhhling

PS Through the rain, TGTBAW, the wind, and open arms are ALL good songs! wendy4

3 hours ago, Mason said:

Whenever you call is iconic. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates funkin for jamaica...................That song sucks!!!

Memoirs is iconique dahhhling

PS Through the rain, TGTBAW, the wind, and open arms are ALL good songs! wendy4

Omg funkin for jamaica is one of her worst carla1 

3 minutes ago, Mason said:

Whenever I say that on twitter, lambs act like I'm crazy. They know damn well they skip it too!

Atleast the other songs are listenable, F4J is just... eve1 We only like the bridge with the three mariahs, the rest ... rs_500x281-170323124640-500-MARIAH-CAREY

Have you forgotten that The Beautiful Ones is on Butterfly? It's okay, sis, I forget about it most of the time, too.

On 1/24/2018 at 3:35 AM, Sylk said:

Emotions has The Wind

Music Box has .. 

TEOM has To The Floor

E=MC2 has Heat 

MIAM has money

scream2 King, you know I love you, but I can't stand behind these retched statements. The Wind? Seriously? When that snoozefest Till The End of Time that's how long it feels like it'll last... is right before it? And Whenever You Call is gorgeous

On 1/27/2018 at 9:01 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Have you forgotten that The Beautiful Ones is on Butterfly? It's okay, sis, I forget about it most of the time, too.

scream2 King, you know I love you, but I can't stand behind these retched statements. The Wind? Seriously? When that snoozefest Till The End of Time that's how long it feels like it'll last... is right before it? And Whenever You Call is gorgeous

Love you too! wub1  The Beautiful Ones is really pretty though, I like WYC but Idk it just feels like a token ballad and very out of place in the album as a whole you know?  Gorgeous song nonetheless! Where as The Wind, I've never been able to get into it idk why dead1 Till The End of Time is super cute though !! 

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

Love you too! wub1  The Beautiful Ones is really pretty though, I like WYC but Idk it just feels like a token ballad and very out of place in the album as a whole you know?  Gorgeous song nonetheless! Where as The Wind, I've never been able to get into it idk why dead1 Till The End of Time is super cute though !! 

All fair points! I feel like The Beautiful Ones has a good "vibe" for the album, but it just lacks a lot to me. I often compare it to Breakdown in the sense that Breakdown is the right way to do a collaboration. Bone Thugs N Harmony have their own spot in the song, and they work incredibly well with Mariah's voice. To me, TBO has way too much Dru Hill (or whatever his name is). I also don't understand why he didn't get a feature credit? When he's on so much of the song...

Whenever You Call does feel slightly out of place, but I think because it's such a gorgeous song to me, I sort give it a pass. I think it feels out of place because it sounds more like a traditional ballad, and its tucked away at the end of the album where the more softer ballads like Close My Eyes and Outside feature.

I love how moody The Wind is. But you know what, you right. Till the End of Time is cute jj2 I guess it just sort of reminds me of some of the boring ballads on Music Box dead2 

36 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Butterfly is her best and faultless yes but Emotions, Debut and Daydream also have no bad songs!

Um miss? Debut has There's Got to Be A Way "did she forget or has she lost it for real?" asked the stan

6 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I actually don't dislike TGTBAW anymore wendy3 I'm a Debut whore, tho. 

It's a cute song to bop to, serves vocals but not really up to the standard of other songs on the album! But she did end world poverty, war, hatred, bullying etc etc with it so! oprah14 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Um miss? Debut has There's Got to Be A Way "did she forget or has she lost it for real?" asked the stan

If anything the worst on Debut is You Need Me "I didn't know she did rock songs I thought whistled or whatever" said the stan

2 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

If anything the worst on Debut is You Need Me "I didn't know she did rock songs I thought whistled or whatever" said the stan

Breaking: Lambs burst out laughing at Venus XCX's comment, Sylk tempted to downvote "budding lamb besties spotted fighting" said close insiders 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Breaking: Lambs burst out laughing at Venus XCX's comment, Sylk tempted to downvote "budding lamb besties spotted fighting" said close insiders 

“[Venus] said that when Sylk walked off the set, multiple people heard Sylk say, ‘If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch,’” Walters relayed.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.