Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

What should be the next single from Reputation?

It seems like I Did Something Bad will probably be the next single, but it’s not confirmed - so what do you want personally? And what do you think she should release when thinking commercially?

I’d like IDSB from a personal standpoint because it has way more potential for an interesting video, but I guess Delicate is the best choice if they want to try and score a hit.

Delicate. The video should be of Taylor naked in a bath tub of Joe's tears from when he learns that she is indeed a snake and therefore cannot bear human children. At the end of the video she should transform into her Gorgon form and turn Joe to stone and then proceed to petrify everyone who has ever crossed her. oprah14 

14 minutes ago, #Music said:

Delicate & Getaway Car clap1 double single clap1 two videos clap1 a storyline clap1 no more Kahn clap1 Delicate the hit, Getaway Car the film masterpiece that deserves to be clap1

Kahn isn’t going anywhere this era so y’all better get ready for him to butcher the future videos jj2 

Getaway Car could be single 5 and the WD of the era ny1 

2 hours ago, Juinae said:

Delicate. The video should be of Taylor naked in a bath tub of Joe's tears from when he learns that she is indeed a snake and therefore cannot bear human children. At the end of the video she should transform into her Gorgon form and turn Joe to stone and then proceed to petrify everyone who has ever crossed her. oprah14 

This synopsis giveup2 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.