Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Official 2018 Grammys Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Million Reason didn't deserve shit. ny12 

Wow at the SZA and Childish Gambino snub.

Why the FUCK is Bruno snatching when this was basically his worst album/era? oprah12 

It did. Stay mad that flop Sza who no one knows lost again oprah11

14 minutes ago, anxiety said:

Remember when people watched award shows and were happy for those who won because everyone nominated deserved to be there? I miss that time. 

That's because the artists back then were generally of higher quality and more talent, though there have been complaints of those who won over someone in the past. Back then, there were some unexpected winners. Now, it's basically a popularity contest and buying of awards. Remember when India.Arie was nominated for 7 Grammys in 2002 and didn't win any that night?

Just now, Tasso said:

Oh my gosh King Bruno is slaying at the Grammys yasss i knew this day would come. He was snubbed so hard in 2012 because Adele as fucking robbing every award shows(and not even attending 90 percent of them , that bitch, but here he is, winning them all. 

1 minute ago, Moonflower said:

Oh my gosh King Bruno is slaying at the Grammys yasss i knew this day would come. He was snubbed so hard in 2012 because Adele as fucking robbing every award shows(and not even attending 90 percent of them , that bitch, but here he is, winning them all. 

And he did the same shit Adele did by clinging to his retro music shit. 

YES I’m bitter. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.