Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Official 2018 Grammys Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

See, sticking to your style is better than venturing in the dark xtina11 Im elated.

And I like artists who rather try something new than be plain and boring for three albums. Plus Awaken My Child was a BETTER Album in that style and made it fresh. UGH 🙄

14 minutes ago, Satori said:

I love Bruno but this is some bullshit. 

like the album was cute but cute at best; it deserved to go to literally any other artist nominated in that category, particularly Kendrick lmfao1 like this is literally laughable, I expected this but I'm still taken aback at 

Not surprised Bruno won. He’s basically filling the spot ed left. White voters will never go for rap unless they make all the categories rap centric. It’s a shame. 

Jay-Z probably damaged Kendrick’s votes too. 24k magic is such a basic album, it honestly shows how irrelevant the Grammys have become. 

Its it’s a win because Bruno is technically an artist of color who promotes black themed music, but he’s still no black and the Grammy truly doesn’t want to recognize black artists 

Poor Kendrick, he's the male Beyoncé. oprah14

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Its it’s a win because Bruno is technically an artist of color who promotes black themed music, but he’s still no black and the Grammy truly doesn’t want to recognize black artists 

And so it begins... oprah14

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.