Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha's Grammy outfit

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

Love @Dan sig, so cute

giphy.gif

slay mama

THANK YOU dead4 

Her makeup artist posted this video with Woman behind it and it's amazing yas2 

40 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Kesha wins no Grammys, average outfit, and is very off key and doesn't deliver the vocals as well as her previous performances. WHYYYYY 

Don't be so harsh. She looks amazing, Praying is #20 on iTunes and the only reason her vocals are not as good as usual are emotions, but nobody cares about that apart from us stans and obsessed haters

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Don't be so harsh. She looks amazing, Praying is #20 on iTunes and the only reason her vocals are not as good as usual are emotions, but nobody cares about that apart from us stans and obsessed haters

who, is what she deserves, hope it keeps getting good boosts

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I'm not being harsh at "her" directly. Grammys f*ucked up so bad and awarded so many men and songs with sexual references or generic crap. I was super hopeful for at least 1 Grammy. About the vocals she was super emotional and because of it she sounded off key. It made the performance more raw and beautiful, but she was sooooo nervous, like literally her lips were shaking, I think it's because she doesnt have much experience with bigger stages. Lady Gaga's performance had no flaws yet was still very emotional and she didn't win any Grammys either.

I'm not comparing them in any way and I'm rooting Kesha all the way but she needs to get a mentor to keep her stage panic down, her vocals are often affected because of her nerves. 

24 minutes ago, Okan said:

She looked so damn good like this was her best look for years guys wtf yas2 

I KNOW. Amazing. Just incredible. It's because she had an actual team this year, someone new for hair and a famous person for the outfit. dead4 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.