Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Kesha performs Praying at the 2018 Grammys

A very emotional performance but super shakey and many off key vocals cry9 I love her so so much but hate seeing people drag her for the vocals because of her emotions. I guess if she won at least one Grammy it would give her a massive boost, she seemed EXTREMELY nervous. 

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

A very emotional performance but super shakey and many off key vocals cry9 I love her so so much but hate seeing people drag her for the vocals because of her emotions. I guess if she won at least one Grammy it would give her a massive boost, she seemed EXTREMELY nervous. 

The GP is LOVING it! Nobody cares about her vocals apart from us stans, everybody is loving her emotions

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

She's too good for this world

she is, she's so sweet

21 minutes ago, Kivo said:

haters can seethe, she was ok

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

The GP is LOVING it! Nobody cares about her vocals apart from us stans, everybody is loving her emotions

There's so many hateful tweets on Twitter and Youtube how her vocals sucked though cry9 The vocals were good (not the best), but emotions were through the roof, it's good to see ir rising on iTunes 

Just now, Kivo said:

There's so many hateful tweets on Twitter and Youtube how her vocals sucked though cry9 The vocals were good (not the best), but emotions were through the roof, it's good to see ir rising on iTunes 

lol, stan twitter is shit, let em talk.mp3

Just now, Kivo said:

On Stan Twitter maybe, but I see only positive reactions on normal Twitter. And it wouldn't be #11 on iTunes now if people didn't like it

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

On Stan Twitter maybe, but I see only positive reactions on normal Twitter. And it wouldn't be #11 on iTunes now if people didn't like it

Yeah, I can't find any negative tweets besides Stan twitter dead4 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.