Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Carly Rae Jepsen #1

I think 1989 is better than E.MO.TION

i mean they’re pretty close, i’d gladly listen to both of them for the rest of my life, having i really like you and bad blood (and wtny, i guess by that emotion does edge over 1989) removed from the track lists!

2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Who even thought for a second emotion is better? um2

everyone um2 

23 minutes ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

who is carley?

mad4

Carly Rae Jepsen? um2 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

everyone um2

Tell me this is not a joke um2 1989 is one the best/biggest pop eras of this decade um2 no hating in Carly tho but 1989 was huge and well deserved um2 

3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Tell me this is not a joke um2 1989 is one the best/biggest pop eras of this decade um2 no hating in Carly tho but 1989 was huge and well deserved um2 

k but being big does not mean the better album um2 

E MO TION was able to take the 80’s jn modern themes Taylor tried to do, and excelled. She did them so much better and was able to keep that theme strong theoughout the entire album without venturing too far out. Taylor’s 1989 was an amazing album; in comparison to E MO TION, it didnt do the themes well, which was music around the 1980’s, and it has more than one weak track (Shake it Off, Bad Blood) while

Carly has her lead single.. 

Hell, even the throwaways from E MO TION Slayed! 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.