Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Cherry music video will be shot late February/early March

The last show of the main part of the North America leg is February 16th, followed by a 12 day hiatus before the Honolulu show. After the Honolulu show (February 28th) and the Buenos Aires show (March 17th), is when she says she'd be shooting it, but I imagine she'd try to get parts of it done in the 12 day period too.

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

The best song from LFL, seethe! sass1no1curr for In My Anus.

I don't mind Cherry but it's hardly single material scream2 Inshallah is a BOP I truly don't understand your hatred for it, it's better than 90% of Honeykoons

1 hour ago, Modern Woman said:

I don't mind Cherry but it's hardly single material scream2 Inshallah is a BOP I truly don't understand your hatred for it, it's better than 90% of Honeykoons

Lana doesn't release singles these days. It's just a video she's doing for fun. jj4 

3 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Lana doesn't release singles these days. It's just a video she's doing for fun. jj4 

Lana and fun in the same sentence sis are u ok? oprah3 

20 hours ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

most of the stuff lana does is for fun tbh. her type of fun

*The screen goes grayscale, the intro of West Coast plays, Lona Delery reflects on her miserable life*

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.