Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Important Announcement

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

IS THE MOST

giphy.gif

UNDERRATED

giphy.gif

ALBUM OF

giphy.gif

ALL

giphy.gif

TIME

giphy.gif

AND DESERVES TO BE 50x PLATINUM

giphy.gif

Thanks for listening

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Confetti said:

IT DESERVED BETTER SINGLES, MORE SINGLES , BETTER PROMO 

Supernatural, All That Matters, Out Alive, Last Goodbye , Love Into The Light, Warrior. They all deserved justice

I loved C'Mon as a single, but apparently the GP didn't (although it barely got any promo) rip4 

Last Goodbye deserved the WORLD yas2 

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

I loved C'Mon as a single, but apparently the GP didn't (although it barely got any promo) rip4 

Last Goodbye deserved the WORLD yas2 

Last Goodbye did deserve the world yas2 

(so did the gem TV to Talk About cry9)

5 minutes ago, Honey said:

Last Goodbye did deserve the world yas2 

yas2

5 minutes ago, Honey said:

(so did the gem TV to Talk About cry9)

interesting1 

I think Animal is a lot more underrated, as no critic I've ever read or seen critiquing the album commented on the albums dark narrative of emotional repression, nor any of the albums other great attributes.

Warrior on the other hand has been praised by some critics for its content's diversity and the vocals on the record. Warrior has zero narrative and barely any concept, yet it has a much better meteoritic score and received more praise. 

25 minutes ago, Manson said:

I think Animal is a lot more underrated, as no critic I've ever read or seen critiquing the album commented on the albums dark narrative of emotional repression, nor any of the albums other great attributes.

Warrior on the other hand has been praised by some critics for its content's diversity and the vocals on the record. Warrior has zero narrative and barely any concept, yet it has a much better meteoritic score and received more praise. 

I'm talking about underrated within the GP, Animal was beloved by the GP and sold super well :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.