Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

deleted100

Times your fave pissed you off

Filming videos for other songs, then scrapping them and using them for songs it doesn't fit with jj4 ..

White Mustang and Best American Record/Architecture was particularly painful. Freak's video was bad with the reused content but not as bad as that one.

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

Should have been the second single, hands down! alex1 When We Were Fit is gorgeous but not second single material.

Hello (October)

Water Under the Bridge (late February)

Send My Love (early June)

When We Were Young / Million Years Ago (September)

I Miss You (December)

Its not even that it wasnt a bad single choice, She just didnt do much for it. No video, one performance when it was a single and at the Brit Awards, she really tanked it herself.

Being a Gaga stan has been frustrating since the BTW era, it all started there fall9

That lame cheap ass video for one of her best songs TEOG

releasing You And I as the 4th single instead of ScheiBe, that literally felt like acid in the face and the worst part is wasting a possible iconic moment at the vma's performing that song dressed as JO CALDERONE, I am disgusted, should have been ScheiBe with some killer performance instead at the VMA'sanna1

not getting a professional recording for the BTWBall, before her hip injury she was already performing in Sold Out Stadiums in Europe, Asia and even Africa, couldn't she take some time and record her tour in on of those dates? wendy4

the ARTPOP era seemed promising but after DWUW it all went shit

the fact she thought releasing Venus as the 2nd single instead of DWUW really shows you how out of reality she is by being surrounded by Yes people all the time, her five foot two documentary pretty much proved she is surrouned by those people instead of professionals clap1

then choosing DWUW with no proper treatment all of sudden, gives the worst performances of her career to that great song and then making a controversial and disgusting video with those pervs Kelly and Terry Richardson, all that mess and in the DWUW ended up without a mv, plus performing that tragic song Dope instead of DWUW at the youtube awards was a huge mistake, Dope was a Top 10 because of the streaming of that performance, if she performed DWUW it could have easily been a top 5 hit, agh ew1

then she is finally getting her shit together since then but when she releaseds Joanne (a great move imo) she makes the worst videos of her career with that album and looks a mess all the time when she looked so flawless in 2015 and 2016, jesus chist fall1

she needs to fire all those YES MAN and get professionals in her life for fucks sake

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

your opinion is wrong and reprehensible, so Bon Appétit bitch oprah14

As you see it's not only my opinion oprah14 actually most of her fans prefer debut or her second album but whatever bitch oprah14 I see now how you must feel being in pressed minority hihihihihiihhi xx

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

As you see it's not only my opinion oprah14 actually most of her fans prefer debut or her second album but whatever bitch oprah14 I see now how you must feel being in pressed minority hihihihihiihhi xx

HBx3 is certainly better than Lungs and I'm certainly not in the minority, 2 people on FOTP don't a majority make! oprah14

3 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Should have been the second single, hands down! alex1 When We Were Fit is gorgeous but not second single material.

Hello (October)

Water Under the Bridge (late February)

Send My Love (early June)

When We Were Young / Million Years Ago (September)

I Miss You (December)

When We Were Dung never deserved to be a single IMO. Water Under The Bridge would have been an amazing 1st single to show how she'd taken a small step forward with her sound. 

2 hours ago, Jake said:

Filming videos for other songs, then scrapping them and using them for songs it doesn't fit with jj4 ..

White Mustang and Best American Record/Architecture was particularly painful. Freak's video was bad with the reused content but not as bad as that one.

What content did she reuse?

She hasn't really served a good video since Young & Beautiful, I miss her lush 9-minute epics

17 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

HBx3 is certainly better than Lungs and I'm certainly not in the minority, 2 people on FOTP don't a majority make! oprah14

jj4jj4jj4 Lungs was one of the strongest debuts ever and actually served singles, longevity, looks, videos, acclaim, wigs, internal organs, organs in general lj1 Hubba Bubba sounds more like a debut than Lungs. You will not come at @Urbanov with this oppression.

15 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Lungs sweetie I'm so fucking sorry jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4 @Modern Woman do you see this omg I feel attacked

My poor lungs GASPED 

10 minutes ago, Havanna-wa said:

Making THIS aka the worst music video known to man jj4 the song didn't deserve that jj3

I actually like this video and this song jj3 And Liam looks amazing omg I want him to boil my eggs

8 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

What content did she reuse?

She hasn't really served a good video since Young & Beautiful, I miss her lush 9-minute epics

BAR/Architecture was an outtake from Lust for Life.  The video she released for White Mustang was originally meant for that song. Behind the scenes the director even asked if she wanted to use the "other song" and she was singing Best American Record/Architecture dead2 

Secondly, Freak's video was originally made for Ultraviolence; before she scrapped it and gave it that shitty homemade video. Some of the underwater scenes were also used in Music To Watch Boys To.

Just now, Jake said:

BAR/Architecture was an outtake from Lust for Life.  The video she released for White Mustang was originally meant for that song. Behind the scenes the director even asked if she wanted to use the "other song" and she was singing Best American Record/Architecture dead2 

Secondly, Freak's video was originally made for Ultraviolence, before she scrapped it and gave it that shitty homemade video. Some of the underwater scenes were also used in Music To Watch Boys To.

Welp I meant to bold Freak but didn't but thank you for reminding me about White Mustanked jj2 

MTWBT is perhaps her worst non-recycled video, why would she use it again for Freak? jj4 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.