Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

deleted100

Times your fave pissed you off

9 minutes ago, Gemma Collins said:

PRISM/Witness era.

I burned my stan card after the DH video but I still consider her my fave kinda. I don't really stan for anyone these days

Let me ask you sth bey1

Witness era has been a mess since the beginning but why do you find PRISM era a mess? singles were promoted,most of them were huge hits,Katy embarked on a sold out tour and she was on top jj3

So what is your problem?bey2jj5

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

Let me ask you sth bey1

Witness era has been a mess since the beginning but why do you find PRISM era a mess? singles were promoted,most of them were huge hits,Katy embarked on a sold out tour and she was on top jj3

So what is your problem?bey2jj5

Messy messages. Messy single choices. Messy videos. Messy interviews. Messy performances. Messy album cover.

LL was paid dust and there was so many better single choices. 

Tour was okay, not nearly as good as the CDT tho

I was so dissapointed with ANTi and Lotus tbh

Also, Avril Lavigne's three last albums such a shit, I hope she will produce something listenablefall1

EDIT:TLC making "comeback" and no promo at all

JB and his attitude back in 2013-2014, Journals got fucked up

Pink - Funhouse was great, Im Not Dead  flopped

Beyonce - her Sasha Fierce's singles and PEmoo2

2 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

When We Were Dung never deserved to be a single IMO. Water Under The Bridge would have been an amazing 1st single to show how she'd taken a small step forward with her sound. 

When We Were Skinny is a great song, did well o airplay. She just payed it dust. No video, no call out, literally one major TV performance jj4

8 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

jj2 Say that infront of an Avril stan won't you? Lol but I agree with The Best Damn Thing, it sounded so messy & dated when I listened to it aretha1 Her Self-Titled isn't actually that bad, then again anything I like will flop clap1 Goodbye Lullaby is like Under My Skin & Let Go aka good jj2

GL is okay to me

AL and TBDT is for deafpeople, i cant

I feel like11-12 year old girl pissing her pants about nothing

5 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Hard Candy era. The music, the looks, the videos...

fall9

I know it sucked so hard we almost forgot it but let me remind you MDNA existed and it was the only time she released some bad music fall9

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I know it sucked so hard we almost forgot it but let me remind you MDNA existed and it was the only time she released some bad music fall9

But MDNA wasn't so bland like HC. HC sounded like music of someone else. At least MDNA had some songs that could be considered some of Madonna's better works.

She had a chance to make good albums, but her lack of involvement showed this and she admitted the she didn't have a  lot of control on HC. jj3 

HC could have been a flawless album with sophisticated urban/funky beats and 80s r'n'b revival, while on MDNA Madonna could have showed that EDM can be a good and quality genre too. 

55 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

jj2 Witness is described so perfectly, I agree to you with LL thought. It really should of been a single instead of Birthday honestly lana1 No shade to you Birthday but you weren't a great single choice

Roar was basic as hell too. I mean, it's the first single, I expect that and it helped the era so well comercially, but then they picked Uncle as the second single, which whilst is beautiful, DH was a smash waiting to happen and was out-peaking it on iTunes as a promo single dead2 It just wasn't orchestrated as well as it could've been and don't get me started on Witness.

9 hours ago, GLORY said:

When Lana hasn't come to Australia in 6 years and calls an "Australian Tour" visiting 3 cities

Artists have been keeping to the East Coast. Where else is she to go other than Perth which pretty much everyone else skips now? Adelaide has regularly been ignored for a while now.

10 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

When Florence released How Big, How Blue, How Basic rih9 And then more or less gave up on the era after Ship To Wreck when it was clear there were no more hits left on the album

HBHBHB had quite a few great songs on there, but I think What Kind of Man (if that's what it's called. I don't remember) was a shitty first single. STW should have been the first single with an amazing video, and then smarter single choices afterwards.

It's not like Florence gets big "hits" anyway. 

40 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

HBHBHB had quite a few great songs on there, but I think What Kind of Man (if that's what it's called. I don't remember) was a shitty first single. STW should have been the first single with an amazing video, and then smarter single choices afterwards.

It's not like Florence gets big "hits" anyway. 

Spectrum (Say My Name) and You Got The Love say hi jj2 Enya could nevah!

What Kind Of Man is the best song on the album, but perhaps it wasn't representative of the tracks overall. STW is her most basic song jj3 But it got ha onto another Now! compilation so at least chart nerds in 2078 will remember the HB era somewhat.

1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

I low-key think a big part of the GP not being here for her this era has a lot to do with that haircut. 

The tea! We already have one short-haired Bas!c.

She was serving millennial hair early on in the era, what happened?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.