Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

It seems 1989 and Shake It Off are super close to Diamond in the US (maybe eligible)

Not labeling this as an achievement yet but it’s been circulating around on Twitter a lot today that they’re both eligible for Diamond certs kylie2 Shake It Off is definitely super close or eligible at this point seeing as it was certified 9x platinum in June and has accumulated well over 300 million streams streams since then (I’ve seen calculations that it’s at 9.8M but again, idk how reliable that is). 1989’s certification was updated to 9x platinum at the beginning of December and it was definitely over just 9.0M by then so the same applies to it.

Hopefully her team hurries and gets them certified soon when they are eligible (or if they already are) since she’ll be the first female to get a Diamond certified album and single from the same era cry7 (as long as Adele’s label doesn’t get RITD certified beforehand)

Anyway, maybe someone who knows more about charts here can shed some light on their stats if they know RIAA’s formula for calculating units because I have no clue orangu1

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Soon 2 Diamond albums and singles since Love Story is has also been over 9x platinum for a while! The new Tyler could never fall9 

albums??? orly1 you know 10+M is certified Diamond right? orly1 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

albums??? orly1 you know 10+M is certified Diamond right? orly1 

that’s my point sweetie... Fearless is already diamond and 1989 will be too orly1 SIO is basically eligible and LS has been over 9x for a while so it’s pretty close as well orly1

so soon she’ll have 2 diamond albums & singles um2 

58 minutes ago, Taylor said:

that’s my point sweetie... Fearless is already diamond and 1989 will be too orly1 SIO is basically eligible and LS has been over 9x for a while so it’s pretty close as well orly1

so soon she’ll have 2 diamond albums & singles um2 

whatever Daydream sold 25M and Music Box sold 32M sass1 

5 hours ago, Sylk said:

"Im not safe" - Adele

I mean the RIAA hasnt certified it but she basically already has a diamond sing with RITD counting streams and sales and whatnot. Just her label are being dicks and not putting in the order to certify it fall9 But good for Taylor if that happens, two diamond albums will be the highlight og her career

44 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

I mean the RIAA hasnt certified it but she basically already has a diamond sing with RITD counting streams and sales and whatnot. Just her label are being dicks and not putting in the order to certify it fall9 But good for Taylor if that happens, two diamond albums will be the highlight og her career

Omg what's with labels not certifying their artists, Mariah's debut rotting collecting dust for a decade if they just updated it would be Diamond ew2 

52 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Omg what's with labels not certifying their artists, Mariah's debut rotting collecting dust for a decade if they just updated it would be Diamond ew2 

Like really she'd have three diamonds album. So many others would too had their labels gave two fucks.

13 hours ago, Sylk said:

whatever Daydream sold 25M and Music Box sold 32M sass1 

Taylor outtoured sass1

10 hours ago, Sylk said:

10 hours ago, Moonflower said:

Like really she'd have three diamonds album. So many others would too had their labels gave two fucks.

A lot of Taylor’s certs are outdated too wendy4 WANEGOD & IKYWT were both certified 6x platinum 3 years ago and are probably 7-8x platinum now. Blank Space was also certified 7x platinum 2.5 years ago so it’s probably 9x by now fall9 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.