Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Why is Emotional not talked about?

16 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i loved the beginning mad5 

Something about how the vocals in the beginning is off for me, the "GOD I'M ONLY HUMAN"... I don't know, it's just off-putting jj4 

But the rest of the song is so good cry7 

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Something about how the vocals in the beginning is off for me, the "GOD I'M ONLY HUMAN"... I don't know, it's just off-putting jj4 

But the rest of the song is so good cry7 

its a bit unpolished dead7 

Whens he sings about the guy who left her for his new wife, is that referring to Harold? wendy3 

Cause I know he proposed to someone back in like 2013 dead4 

7 hours ago, Okan said:

She said she's over him on MCBL and still thinks about him? dead4 

I know cry4  Damn she must've really liked him dead4 

I love this song so much the production imo is good I love its vibe and the vocals and LYRICS she spilled everything on this track it was her story in 3 minutes it’s so raw and vunreble and I wanna give her a hug after hearing this and I go emo. I totally get why it wasn’t on the album tho it doesn’t fit in with rainbow at all lyrically wise the entire album was about healing and finding the light and this song was literally the complete opposite it feels like I’m listening to a breakdown and I remember critics appraising her for the album not being a sob story but this song is a go to when I’m struggling I love it so much and I can tell it’s important to her and it is part of her story. I just wish more people got to hear this song in some way or another. It’s so damn hard to find this song in hq but this song is definitely lyrically her best imo and it’s my favourite from the album

11 hours ago, idrk said:

I love this song so much the production imo is good I love its vibe and the vocals and LYRICS she spilled everything on this track it was her story in 3 minutes it’s so raw and vunreble and I wanna give her a hug after hearing this and I go emo. I totally get why it wasn’t on the album tho it doesn’t fit in with rainbow at all lyrically wise the entire album was about healing and finding the light and this song was literally the complete opposite it feels like I’m listening to a breakdown and I remember critics appraising her for the album not being a sob story but this song is a go to when I’m struggling I love it so much and I can tell it’s important to her and it is part of her story. I just wish more people got to hear this song in some way or another. It’s so damn hard to find this song in hq but this song is definitely lyrically her best imo and it’s my favourite from the album

I feel like it could've been the opener if it had a slightly different production in the beginning. 

49 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I feel like it could've been the opener if it had a slightly different production in the beginning. 

I loved the beginning it like leaves u shook and all attentions on her voice and emotion like jj3

46 minutes ago, idrk said:

I loved the beginning it like leaves u shook and all attentions on her voice and emotion like jj3

thats the part that makes everyone else hate it. jj3 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.