Archive: Season 8

Ronlop    6,647
13 minutes ago, Wild Flower said:

If still possible, can I sign up Cher?

Yeah, sure. Can you PM me? :)

O N I K A    41

Can I sign Nicki? My label is Freaky Entertainment.

DId I need to write the paragraph explaining my plans still?

Ronlop    6,647
Just now, O N I K A said:

Can I sign Nicki? My label is Freaky Entertainment.

DId I need to write the paragraph explaining my plans still?

Yes! :)

O N I K A    41
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

Yes! :)

In Create A Label Season 8, I really plan on expanding Nicki's artistry and respectability within the industry. Gone are the days of 'Anaconda' and 'Super Bass', as Nicki is ready to embrace a more mature sound and subject material leading into 2018. Although I still want to express her personality through her music, I think it is important to explore new themes of social consciousness in a time where it is more needed than ever, and I definitely plan on doing that with Nicki. Although commercial success is an obvious focus of all artists and their labels, I really want to focus on critical acclaim with this new Nicki era too. However it goes, I want this album to be classic, hip hop, and leave an impact.

Count Olaf    3,093
Just now, O N I K A said:

In Create A Label Season 8, I really plan on expanding Nicki's artistry and respectability within the industry. Gone are the days of 'Anaconda' and 'Super Bass', as Nicki is ready to embrace a more mature sound and subject material leading into 2018. Although I still want to express her personality through her music, I think it is important to explore new themes of social consciousness in a time where it is more needed than ever, and I definitely plan on doing that with Nicki. Although commercial success is an obvious focus of all artists and their labels, I really want to focus on critical acclaim with this new Nicki era too. However it goes, I want this album to be classic, hip hop, and leave an impact.

wig

marsblyr    56

KTyxGAG.jpg

All I Want

Written and Produced by Adele

Distributed by Angel Records in association with WMG

Released on 9th Feb, 2018

Adele is back with her comeback single after breaking off with Columbia records and establishing her own record label Angel records in association with WMG. Following the very public legal battle with her former label, very few expected Adele to return this soon but she is back better than ever. This will be Adele's first completely self written and self produced album. This song is inspired from her recent personal issues which haven't yet surfaced in the pubic eye. Adele is expected to reveal her personal struggles in a tell all interview with Vanity Fair soon.

The song is a classic ballad that plays to Adele's vocal strengths. Lyrically, the song is a bit dark detailing her struggle with finding happiness in her personal relationship with fame in the equation. It is an honest plea to be with someone that many could relate to. 

LYRICS

Spoiler

I want to escape from reality

I want to forget the duality

I  just want some happy moments

I want them with you

and All I want is you

But I never i got what i wanted

My luck was always haunted

Not satisfied by all that i got

Every morning for more i fought

More i fought the less i won

Now i am naked with nowhere to go

Standing alone in world's freak show

So baby can you please help me....

I want them with you

and All I want is you

None came to my rescue

Or to ask what i want

I am frustrated and exhausted

So baby can you please help me....

I want them with you

and All I want is you

INSTRUMENTAL

Spoiler

Edited by marsblyr
mis-post

Ronlop    6,647

logo.png

TRENDING GAINERS

This season, you will have a chance to have a streaming hit for a non-single track. 

Every week, you would post in the Trending Gainers thread 5 tracks from any of your albums (non-singles), stand-alone tracks, etc.

3 selected tracks will be chosen out of all entries per week and will have a chance to receive "PR" in Encore, meaning they will start to grow in streaming by themselves. 

This stands only for tracks that were sent to the radio. All singles that are released in-game usually are released to radio unless chosen not to by you.  There is a bigger chance for newer songs to be trending gainers. 

You should update that post in the thread every week. Do not create a new post every week.

You should write it in this format:

Artist Name: Jessie J

jessie-j-black.jpg

Trending Gainers Request (Week Feb 9, 2018)

Spoiler

1. Song Title

2. Song Title

3. Song Title

4. Song Title

5. Song Title

Count Olaf    3,093
14 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

logo.png

TRENDING GAINERS

This season, you will have a chance to have a streaming hit for a non-single track. 

Every week, you would post in the Trending Gainers thread 5 tracks from any of your albums (non-singles), stand-alone tracks, etc.

3 selected tracks will be chosen out of all entries per week and will have a chance to receive "PR" in Encore, meaning they will start to grow in streaming by themselves. 

This stands only for tracks that were sent to the radio. All singles that are released in-game usually are released to radio unless chosen not to by you.  There is a bigger chance for newer songs to be trending gainers. 

You should update that post in the thread every week. Do not create a new post every week.

You should write it in this format:

so can we submit singles as well? or just album tracks

Ronlop    6,647
3 minutes ago, Count Olaf said:

so can we submit singles as well? or just album tracks

"Every week, you would post in the Trending Gainers thread 5 tracks from any of your albums (non-singles), stand-alone tracks, etc."

Singles you release in-game are sent to radio automatically (unless your independent because then you have to pay). Trending Gainers is for non-singles. :)