Archive: Season 8

Ronlop    6,649
8 minutes ago, Harry_CAL said:

So promo singles can be sent?

Yeah!

Count Olaf    3,093
1 hour ago, Ronlop said:

"Every week, you would post in the Trending Gainers thread 5 tracks from any of your albums (non-singles), stand-alone tracks, etc."

Singles you release in-game are sent to radio automatically (unless your independent because then you have to pay). Trending Gainers is for non-singles. :)

ok

Maria    5,119
Spoiler

@Ronlop Zayn's album, "Identity Crisis" is now available for pre-order.

Also, his CALTube banner:

xi0.jpg

hector    30,237

m0P91HJ.png

BELINDA | GOOD MORNING AMERICA | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

ON HER NEW RESIDENCY “HEADLINES”

It’s something I’ve always wanted to do actually, I’ve always found Las Vegas a really nice play to go to when you want to kick back and perform for your fans while you work on something else. I think that the reaction I saw from my fans on Twitter was expected, I knew they thought I was going to stay there forever but I ain’t [laughs] I signed a deal with Planet Hollywood for 25 shows that start next week and will end in March. When I started the discussion about this residency, I first and foremost thought about my fans, you know why? Because this would be the first time in two years that I actually will go on stage and perform songs for them. I haven’t been able to do that in a while, two years to be exact and to me it’s very important just because of that. You know? I get to perform my songs with my fans once again and that’s what made me go for this. I hope they all come, I’m very excited for this residency and I can’t wait!

WORKING ON ”BEAUTIFUL RAMPAGE”

I started working on this song during May in 2017, around that time. I don’t really remember that much [laughs] but it’s a song I’ve been writing and composing for a very long time and I’m so happy to see that it’s already out. I wrote the song when all of this stuff that happened to me was happening, literally [laughs] and I remember I sat down in the piano I have in my house and just went along with what came from my head, like the notes, melodies, everything and I was so hooked by it. The song reflects about my year, about how people always told me no, and how I always didn’t want people to not let me be, you know what I mean? And that’s how the song ended up. I wasn’t meant to release it actually, but I was like “My fans need new music and I hope they love this one” and I released it alongside the documentary for them to listen to until I get to release new music which hopefully will be soon!

“FUEGO” GOING #1

It’s so amazing! I’m so happy to see that “Fuego” went #1, this is such incredible news because of how this song went through, you know what I mean? Like, the song was one of the reasons why Sony started to do what they did and now that the song is #1 even after everything that happened surrounding it, it’s so crazy and so amazing to see. Maluma’s fans have been so supportive as well, so, so supportive it’s so amazing to see and how they’ve been behind my back since day one and I love them. My fans are amazing as well, I bet they were so hyped for this song and this warms my heart. “Fuego” is a song that I’ve been wanting to release for a very long time and it’s nice to see that they enjoyed it and the music video a lot. This is also Maluma’s first #1 hit single, which is something so huge! I’m so happy for him as well, he really works hard and it’s so amazing to see how he just keeps doing better and better, he’s really here to stay and everyone should be impatient for his album, it’s really good.

After the interview, Belinda performed her brand new single “Beautiful Rampage” on the stage. The set was very simplistic as it only had a big white piano and Belinda was there playing and singing the song with the company of three background gospel singers and lights that set the mood of the performance. Belinda delivered incredible vocals and showcased her skills.

Edu    2,695
4 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Is the KAEb6Zl.pngcoming?

hector    30,237

Belinda changes Twitter feed to promote her "Headlines" Residency

AETdBBM.png

hector    30,237

xcmWhJ7.png

BELINDA | Z100 NEW YORK | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

WORKING ON “HEADLINES” THE RESIDENCY

The residency has been something I’ve been working on for a while actually! I got to work with many amazing people who have been helping through the years to put on my tours, I had the amazing news a few weeks ago that the same crew that worked with me on the “Rebirth Tour” could be on board with this and I’m so happy because they are like a family for me and it’s so great to have them back. I’m right now working on the setlist actually, I want to add songs there that my fans love and that songs that I personally feel that would fit the whole thing. That’s why today on Twitter I was like “Stream on Encore my music!” to my fans so I can know what songs they want, you know? Like they can stream even album tracks that they love and I’ll find a way to add them on the setlist. I wanted to do this interactive setlist picking because I know my fans have been waiting for a very long time to come and sing along with me on tour and this is right now the best I could do considering that I’m no longer signed to any corporation and this is a lot of work when you’re an independent artist. But I can’t wait! Tickets are available for purchase on CALTUBE and on planethollywood.com

ON HER ENCORE PLAYLIST “FUEGO”

I’ve always been a big fan of Encore, and when it started I was so happy to get my music up there but we all know what happened with that [laughs] but well, I’m so glad everything’s now there and that my fans have been streaming my studio albums there. I created a playlist a ling time ago there, a playlist where I update weekly my favorite songs from the moment and the music I’ve been listening to lately that I’d love my fans to listen to as well because who knows, they could even find their new favorite song there! [Laughs] the playlist’s name was “Feel Good Jams” but I decided to rename it “Fuego” and let me tel you why. That playlist includes my favorite songs as I said, right? But in my opinion they are the hottest tracks of the moment, that’s why it was renamed as “Fuego” [laughs] it also had to be with the celebration of my song with Maluma and J Balvin “Fuego” that went #1 last week! I hope my fans love the songs I picked for this week. Go stream it guys! I have a feeling everyone will love it. I also added my new song “Beautiful Rampage” there as well [laughs]

WORKING ON HER BRAND NEW MUSIC

This is really true! I’ve been working on music non-stop since the lawsuit that ended with Sony Music Group last year, just always been creating music. Right now, I’ve been in the studio creating an EP actually thanks to Universal Music Group, I have been in talks with them to sign with them a contract for my next upcoming era and we thought that we should try first releasing an EP to test the waters, you know what I mean? But I’m really confident with everything surrounding it. They’ve been so supportive, they even funded the EP’s production which is amazing and I’m so happy with their help because as I said, as an independent artist everything’s more and more difficult and that’s why my music was paused for a while. I know that my fans where really excited and have been waiting for new music for over a year but they have to understand that I just came out from a horrible lawsuit that literally left me in debt and bankrupt. This kind of stuff takes time and right now I’m slowly coming up with a lot of great stuff for them but they’ll have to be a little more patient, that’s all I ask.