Archive: Season 8

Wild Flower    31
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

No, we're starting on April 27.

Okay, just letting you know I an just gonna sign Alaska Thunderfuck as the first artist of Gëie Recordings.

Ronlop    6,503

MAY 2018 CALENDAR

Please check if there is anything that you've booked back in February that you would like this month. 

All the rest, contact @CAL Business or your corporation (WMG, Sony Music or UMG) in order to book promo for you.

Artists who are signed under a corporation can send up to 4 business requests to @CAL Business per month. Independent artists can send up to 6 per month. (Don't send everything right now)

New players! It's unlikely for your corp to book alot of stuff for you especially for beginner acts. 

General info about CAL Business if there is anything misunderstood:

Spoiler

In the beginning of every month, a calendar will be revealed with all the events that are planned for the month. Your music corporation will give you the budget for the month and you will need to book shows with @CAL Business.

If you want to book one of the events on the calendar, a huge deal with a major company or a couple of shows that are from the list below, you will need to send a private message.

If it's Coca Cola you're approaching, you're writing a message to Coca Cola only. One Private Message per request. 

If you'd like for your artist to star in any campaign for a certain company- you need to send a request to @CAL Business! Doesn't matter if that company is a major one or not. Company endorsements/campaigns happen only through CAL Business. 

You can only contact CAL Business for request 4 times per month!

Every TV Show or magazine that isn't on the calendar is free and can be done without sending CAL Business a request.

Every month calendar will have different events and interesting campaigns available for artists.

Radio Promo is free! Every promo that isn't appearing in the list above is free.

@Chapman. @Harry Styles @Joanne @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @Robert. @RebelHeart15 @Jon.

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Royalty @Music Meister

@Oriane @Cosmic @marsblyr  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart @Wild Flower @Michael. @Party Monster

Edu    2,646

@Ronlop should I bother promoting “Red Room” or is it better to plan a new single rollout?

UMG could have regained interest in signing Lindsay Dee Lohan btw just an idea

Ronlop    6,503
1 minute ago, Edu said:

@Ronlop should I bother promoting “Red Room” or is it better to plan a new single rollout?

Yeah. We're continuing where we left off which means a PR, Trending Gainer and a Top 20 debut for "Red Room". So you have alot to grow from there.

Edu    2,646
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Yeah. We're continuing where we left off which means a PR, Trending Gainer and a Top 20 debut for "Red Room". So you have alot to grow from there.

Sounds cute

Let me give it a chance then

Chapman    36,086

hey @Ronlop, i’ll have just troye for now; it’s impossible for me to be able to play during (HKHKHKKHJJGFDF) exam season from may to june anyway so i hope this doesn’t make things annoying for you. have a good start of the game peeps!

Harry_CAL    4,178

I won't continue with Abel, just Lana.

I have no idea where I'm left standing with her Coca-Cola deal and tour now tho n

10 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

@Ronlop or vet players can we have features in singles?

ofc!

If its with a signed artist, contact thag player so they can approve of it & plan with you

If they are unsigned, nothing more is needed and you have free reign (tho its not really beneficial because that artist is statistically irrelevant in the game) 

If they are a former player's artist/deceased (so Fergie or Ciara for example of former artists, MJ as example of deceased), then no

P.E.T.E.R.    8,329
11 hours ago, RebelHeart15 said:

God I'm glad I didn't delete Shawn's album so I can actually release it

Ready to pre-order brit7

P.E.T.E.R.    8,329
20 minutes ago, Joanne said:

ofc!

If its with a signed artist, contact thag player so they can approve of it & plan with you

If they are unsigned, nothing more is needed and you have free reign (tho its not really beneficial because that artist is statistically irrelevant in the game) 

If they are a former player's artist/deceased (so Fergie or Ciara for example of former artists, MJ as example of deceased), then no

I see Selena Gomez is signed but......i dunno if active lol

Ronlop    6,503
14 hours ago, Harry_CAL said:

I won't continue with Abel, just Lana.

I have no idea where I'm left standing with her Coca-Cola deal and tour now tho n

Regarding the tour, I'd just delay all the April dates because they're the only ones not sold out. You can post the tour article for all the March dates and I'll count it. 

The Coca-Cola deal, could you send an updated schedule to them?

@tigerlily13 Same for you with PUMA if possible.

Royalty    93,424

Hi kings and queens, y’all can follow Zara on Twitter on: @ZARACALRSSON