xa5.jpg

xa9.jpg

"Not Alone" banners are shown in the US

hector 31,465

RSqx24J.png

BRITNEY SPEARS | 102 HOT FM RADIO | EUROPE

Spoiler

MAKING MUSIC WITH MAX MARTIN AND PHARRELL 

Max Martin, Pharrell and I go way back. Way, way back [laughs] Pharrell helped me produce music from my albums “Britney” and “Blackout” and Max helped me with most of my albums [laughs] he’s behind “Circus”, “Baby One More Time”, “Oops! I did It Again” and he’s been such a great companion in the studio. Same as Pharrell, I had the most incredible time working with them once again and I felt that I was like, working on my first albums when I hit the studio with them [laughs] I honestly love working with these two because of the relationship we have, it’s a camaraderie between us, so many incredible annecdotes and stuff we share. It felt right for me to work with them on “Hungry” and to just overall bring them back into my music part of my life, you know what I mean? They crafted my fans’ most favorite tracks from my career and I wanted them to do that again with this album. Did that happen already? I really don‘t know but I’m pretty sure it’ll happen at some point of this era. But overall I’m haivng so much fun and the music I’ve been doing has been incredible and it felt that it was right. I really feel that “Hungry” is one of my best albums and I can guarantee that it won’t be left out at any point. I worked with Pharrell on “Heat”, that song is so sexy and it’s very different from the usual Pharrell that you can hear on “One Night Stand” as you can see. Max worked with me on “The Art Of Persuasion”, “Cougar” and “Hungry” the title track and they are amazing Pop songs and my fans adore them. I’m happy with the outcome of everything.

ON HER ENCORE STREAMS + PLAYLISTS SHE’S ON

I love Encore! I‘m glad I can be a part of such incredible app. My babies love it, they are really into the whole thing of Encore and they stream a lot of music there and that’s how I initially knew about it, not even by Republic Records which someone would‘ve thought [laughs] but it’s so cool to see that my music is up there and that it‘s doing so well and everyone around the world is enjoying it so much. It’s still so crazy to me that “Hungry” is near 100M streams on Encore, that‘s so huge! Really huge and I’m so proud of how things have been working on for my music there lately. I always get like, congratulations from Republic Records saying stuff like “This song did this! That! On Encore, congrats!” and I‘m always like, what? [Laughs] but I’m always grateful for the love, I guess that I‘m just too old to catch up with this! [Laughs] but it’s so, so cool to see that everyone‘s enjoying “Hungry” around the world, that’s what I love the most about this app because everyone can reach out to your music. I‘ve been added on some pretty cool playlists on Encore, “Flowin” was added on “Good Girls Only” which is a playlist curated by Lorde which by the way, I adore! I’m also on Belinda‘s “Fuego” and she’s such a sweetheart! My song can also be found on Today‘s Top Hits which is a playlist made by Encore and I’m so glad to be a part of it! B-Army, you know now where you can stream the song! [Laughs]

ON “FLOWIN’ (ARE YOU NASTY?)” 

Overall, I just think this is such a nice and fun song to dance to and to sing to when you are bored and want to have a great time. It has this super incredible catchy beat in my opinion, maybe I‘m biased but I really love this song! It was so good to work once again with the incredible Danja on this track, as I’ve said before in some interviews, Danja worked with me on “Blackout”, it felt like we were once again in that studio just crafting great music together. He also helped me creating “Fingertips” which is such an amazing song and my fans just adore it to death! But overall I feel that “Flowin” is one of those songs that will get stuck in your head and I‘m very proud of it honestly. I also got to work with Timbaland for the very first time, we wanted to work together for such a long time but things didn’t work between us for a while but it‘s great to see that he was up to work with me on this new music and I’m happy he did because I love working with new people and he had to be one of those. I saw that the song went Top 10 on CAL 100 last week and I‘m still so in awe for that! It’s so cool to see that my fans have been supporting the song so much and it really makes me happy to see that my hard work is paying off a lot. Thank you to my fans for supporting the track, it really means a lot to me!

hector 31,465

YHahi8k.png

BRENDON URIE | RADIO TEL AVIV | ASIA

Spoiler

ON THE “HEART AT THE DOOR” MUSIC VIDEO

The music video is out! I’m so excited because I worked hard on this music video for a while. I wanted it to be perfect, a representation of the song and the whole storyline behind the song. It’s actually like a recopilation of my relationship with Shakira and how things went down but I gaev it a twist. I had the greatest company there, my good friend Britney Spears! [Laughs] she was so incredible on this msuic video and it was so incredible because she was relaly into the character the whole time and she proved she was a really great actress and I was very surprised. I got the plaseure of working with Dave Meyers again, he helped me directing the video I made for “Beautifully Bizarre” and my fans loved it so I thought it would be great to have him once again with me but on this music video. I also got to film the music video in Italy, at the St. Peters Basilica and it’s such a beautiful place to be on, I was all the time that we were there amazed by the architecture and how incredible it is. It felt like the right place to film the music video and to give life to the song! It was where Shakira and I actually met. Well, we actually met in Belinda’s studio [laughs] but we had our first date there actually and I wanted everything to showcase that. I wanted the music video to stay true to the whole narrative of the song and I’m pretty sure it did.

THE SUCCESS OF HIS MUSIC ON ENCORE

Yeah! I saw that “Heart At The Door” is doing amazing on Encore, I’m so happy to see that the song has almost reached 30 million streams there, that’s so cool and it’s my biggest solo song there after “Stardust” but I’m so happy with how everything’s coming up with the song on Encore. I’ve always loved Encore, I think it’s such an incredible way to share music around the world for people who only want to listen to music and even want to listen to something new besides the music they usually listen to, you know what I mean? And it’s so nice to see that people have been showing so much interest on my music and that’s great. I wasn’t able to actually enjoy the whole thing regarding Encore because when I released “Love Lost In Vegas” the app didn’t exist so I had to wait until I released new music that I could really enjoy and see people just listening to everything that I upload there. So, I want to encourage my fans to keep streaming my new single “Heart At The Door” on Encore! Get on it, search “Today’s Top Hits” and click on the song [laughs] let’s get it to Top 10 there, I know we can! [Laughs]

WORKING WITH JACK ANTONOFF

I’ve always been so into Jack’s production and songwriting because I just feel that he’s superb, so amazing. Love his band. I got to work with him for the first time on the remix for “Beautifully Bizarre” and he came up with the melodies and the whole production of the song and it was so amazing, I was really shocked because he really came and did his thing so quickly. I was really happy with the work he did on the song and that’s how I asked him if he could be on the album helping me create and work on the album as a whole and we’ve been doing some songs actually. There’s a song called “Someone Else” that I worked with him and Ariel Rechstaid which is one of the main producers of the album as well. They really killed it and it’s so cool because the song’s kinda going on a Pop/Dance route but it stills being an Alternative song which is amazing because that’s how I want the album to sound honestly and it’s just great. II really can’t wait for the fans to hear what we’ve been working on.

SHAWNwebsite.png

SHAWN MENDES ON 102 FM HOT RADIO FRANCE

screen-shot-2017-11-24-at-12-18-13-pm.pn

Shawn Mendes is slowly working his way up the ladder to becoming one of the biggest new faces in the industry. Shawn has so far had an impressive amount of success with his first single which currently sits at #9 on the worldwide iTunes chart. There is also a large possibility that Shawn's upcoming album may debut with an impressive showing. It currently sits at #11 on the worldwide iTunes album chart. The 19 year old is currently making his way through Europe on his first promo tour in the region. He's currently working his way around France.

• ON THE SUCCESS OF HIS SINGLE "IT ALL COMES BACK TO THIS"

"I'm very proud of the single and all that's been accomplished concerning it. The song is something that's very real and talks about something that everyone is familiar with. There was a little bit of label resistance from the label at first because they weren't sure how audiences were going to react to a song like this but I felt it was important to put out a song that brought together so many of the threads that makes me up as an artist. In the end, it payed off. The success of the song means a lot to me. To know that on one song alone people are becoming interested is a feeling that I almost can't describe. I'm lucky to be in the position that I am. I'm lucky that I have fans that enjoy my music and want to hear more. I don't take this love for granted. Being a successful artist is something that everyone in this industry dreams of and it's so real and impressive to be looking at that success." 

• ON HIS UPCOMING SINGLE "SWEETEST SIN"

"Sweetest Sin is a song that people may not expect from me based off the last song. However, it does contain similar styles and ideas. This song comes from the second movement of the album which has songs concerning emotional thoughts and growing experiences, learning experiences. The basis of the song is a learning experience for me. It's about loving someone but something stands in the way of that love. It forces you to ask yourself what you'll do for that love, what you'll do to keep it alive and thriving. This song was written during the pre-production on the album. The interest in writing this song came from the girl who was involved in the story of this song. Her and I are still friends and I asked her if I could talk about those experiences and she thought it was a great idea. Because it's based on something from my own personal life, it's a song that I'm really connected to."

• ON HIS UPCOMING GLASTONBURY PERFORMANCE

"I'm very excited to be performing. Glastonbury is one of those festivals that every artist wants to play at least once. I'll be playing on the first day and I'm honored to be involved in this event with such incredible artists. Sam Smith and Lorde and all of these amazing artists are going to be there. This is the chance to become initiated into this group of artists. I've been around them at the award shows but I've felt like an outsider each time. But this gig is something that I feel will make me more comfortable around them. And, of course, this is the moment where I can introduce my showmanship. I've done some live performances of the single, but never have I done a legitimate show. I'm excited for people to see my live ambition and what I can truly do when I'm in the place to do it."

"It All Comes Back to This'' Plays

Pre-Order The Resistance now!

hey guys

I’m probably not going to be online as much for the next few days. a girl I used to know was hit by a car on Thursday and she was declared brain dead yesterday and i just found out this afternoon. I’ve known for a few years now and though we were never close, as you can imagine it’s a really big shock to me because it’s something that’s really difficult to wrap my head around. so if you see me around less for a little bit that’s probably why.

please keep her family in your prayers. there’s a gofundme which is alocated to her family and all medical costs, if you can spare something please do so.

https://www.gofundme.com/melani-rivera

love you guys x

Edu 2,967
2 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

hey guys

I’m probably not going to be online as much for the next few days. a girl I used to know was hit by a car on Thursday and she was declared brain dead yesterday and i just found out this afternoon. I’ve known for a few years now and though we were never close, as you can imagine it’s a really big shock to me because it’s something that’s really difficult to wrap my head around. so if you see me around less for a little bit that’s probably why.

please keep her family in your prayers. there’s a gofundme which is alocated to her family and all medical costs, if you can spare something please do so.

https://www.gofundme.com/melani-rivera

love you guys x

I'm so sorry to hear that 💔

I can't imagine what her family and friends must be going through right now

Will definitely be donating some to her fundraising page