Create A Label: Season 8

Maria    3,038
Just now, Edu said:

Mary

Just now, Edu said:

the time and the motivation are clearly there

bitch where

Eglė    804

Personally, if I wanted only to create eras and albums, I would make my cute graphics and post them on Deviantart or Coverlandia or some other place and call it a day. Like it or not, charts and the rest of the features (Encore, CALTube, etc.) are what keep the game going. It's also part of the reason why players remain motivated.

Even though I'm mad at Ron for constantly fucking things up for me (he literally dips the week I return, i.e. Lungs and now Selena's NRNTM!!!), I do have to admit that it'd be hard to fill his shoes. From my point of view, the only person that is capable of hosting CAL besides Ronflop is Hector.

I don't know if I'm going to continue on playing. Thanks to Miss Ronflop I've lost all my motivation, yet again!

But y'all have fun!

giphy.gif

Edu    2,021
19 minutes ago, Maria said:

bitch where

Taking the next flight to Romania so I can personally show you

Edu    2,021
23 minutes ago, Eglė said:

Edited by Edu
I’m on mobile the gif didn’t embed now I can’t remove the quote box fuck this

Chapman.    36,179

eh I'll have to admit i don't know what my 2 hours ago self was thinking. cal is about the charts and nothing else, and imagining how i'd feel if i'm the most successful player in the game stepping down to just doing work "for fun"

hector take one for the team and host!!

Joanne    1,557
1 hour ago, Bleachella said:

And to be completely honest, the few times the whole “lets vastly change the game to eliminate sales or reset the history of the game” idea has popped up, it’s always been from players who aren’t the most successful. and honestly this whole shtick of “I’m a flop lol!!! So let’s rework the game in our favor” thing is kinda ew Jesus, gross™️... like if you’re gonna be complaining about being a flop, do something about it? 

that’s my two cents. 

aretha1that's sort of hard to do when every week I'm about to release something, the host "resigns".

Harry Styles    3,820

Well my offer still stands because my track record in-game is due to a lack of creativity where as a host before I was fully committed and resigned because I didn’t have a proper understanding nor did ron explain anything to me really... but I’d be happy for Hector to 

Bleachella    2,913

glad we’ve come to a consensus then! @Hectorhost :) 

also sis we hosted for a while 3 days and did absolutely nothing productive what is this “fully committed” mess