Dennis Reynolds

Red Dead Redemption 2

FINALLY

Dear All,

We are excited to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be released on October 26th 2018. We apologize to everyone disappointed by this delay. While we had hoped to have the game out sooner, we require a little extra time for polish.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and hope that when you get to play the game, you will agree the wait will have been worth it. In the meantime, please check out these screenshots from the game. We look forward to sharing a lot more information with you in the coming weeks.

With thanks,
Rockstar Games

bb98bc168c6a89180a326def291efeff23f6bb51

cfb666840877705bcb1d4c35e171c43431d3f3f0

49c7d29293f89dfef95969fde62f5c27e7cc780c

6cff08109cc9096e816240f6b154f725f4fd17de

e3a3d6587f5e7b6475954d6bcd5bd713232556ab

5b5313332394d20cd7c3c91987529d9dd15a242e

750001bd09b2452ef0d01fab0965ff76d63c535c

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60346/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Coming-October-26th-2018

I'm so excited for this... I've never been more excited for a game.

Red Dead Redemption was my FAVORITE game of all time, it's so incredible. 

Highly recommend :)

8 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm so excited for this... I've never been more excited for a game.

Red Dead Redemption was my FAVORITE game of all time, it's so incredible. 

Highly recommend :)

Might be mine too, actually...it's such an exceptionally well put together game, and John Marston is certainly one of the best characters in any video game. Have you ever played Undead Nightmare? I just finished it recently and though it's tons of fun on the whole, I sorta hated the ending laughcry1 

12 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Might be mine too, actually...it's such an exceptionally well put together game, and John Marston is certainly one of the best characters in any video game. Have you ever played Undead Nightmare? I just finished it recently and though it's tons of fun on the whole, I sorta hated the hating laughcry1 

He's an amazing characters, so much depth to his storyline yas2 
And yes, I've played Undead Nightmare like twice a year since it's release ny4 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

He's an amazing characters, so much depth to his storyline yas2 
And yes, I've played Undead Nightmare like twice a year since it's release ny4 

Cool. Yea, I just hate Zombie Marston tbh dead2 It was cool to play as him riding Death for about ten minutes, then listening to his guttural moans got old really quick. People complain about playing as Jack, but I'd take him over ZM any day. I wish there was some revenge level against Seth or Ross, since the former is certainly implied.

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Cool. Yea, I just hate Zombie Marston tbh dead2 It was cool to play as him riding Death for about ten minutes, then listening to his guttural moans got old really quick. People complain about playing as Jack, but I'd take him over ZM any day. I wish there was some revenge level against Seth or Ross, since the former is certainly implied.

Oh yeah, I totally agree ny4 

I don't like playing as either of them TBH, I like just being John cry4 

But I usually stop playing after I beat the story and just replay it a couple months later (after I try to beat the achievmenets of course) :)

I've never found the unicorn though, and I've spent DAYS.

27 minutes ago, Dan said:

Oh yeah, I totally agree ny4 

I don't like playing as either of them TBH, I like just being John cry4 

But I usually stop playing after I beat the story and just replay it a couple months later (after I try to beat the achievmenets of course) :)

I've never found the unicorn though, and I've spent DAYS.

I don't really mind playing as Jack, I mean he's no John but once you get past "Work it, ya damn nag!" he's perfectly playable. Within my own personal adventure I kinda like to play semi-peacefully/honorably as John (since he's trying to change), and then just be a total bastard as Jack (since his parents failed to keep him from the same path).

Yeah, I think I've just found the jackelopes and some horses of the apocalypse (not counting sasquatches), I think maybe you have to kill/achieve something before the unicorn shows up?

31 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I don't really mind playing as Jack, I mean he's no John but once you get past "Work it, ya damn nag!" he's perfectly playable. Within my own personal adventure I kinda like to play semi-peacefully/honorably as John (since he's trying to change), and then just be a total bastard as Jack (since his parents failed to keep him from the same path).

I like that dead2 

I usually flip=flop off, like every time I play it I'll be good and then the next time I'll be bad and just shoot everything and try to get my honor down ny2 

32 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah, I think I've just found the jackelopes and some horses of the apocalypse (not counting sasquatches), I think maybe you have to kill/achieve something before the unicorn shows up?

Yeah you need to find the Chucacabra, which takes so long... I've searched Mexico for SO LONG. I've circled it thousands of times. 

I've found all the horses of the apocalypse though yas1 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah, I'm doing the same. I think I have to help Bonnie once more and Irish like twice IIRC and then it's Fort Mercer time...

Ooh amazing cry7 

My favorite setting in the game is Tall Trees, it sucks you can get there until later in the game :(

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Ooh amazing cry7 

My favorite setting in the game is Tall Trees, it sucks you can get there until later in the game :(

I like that area too, I do love the look of a "snowy Western". I've never tried, but there's no way to cheat it and get over to those places? In GTA: San Andreas you could swim/fly to the locked areas before you were supposed to, it just stuck you with four wanted stars lol dead2 I've never tried any cheats on RDR, there's probably some amazing shit...

I like that area too, I do love the look of a "snowy Western". I've never tried, but there's no way to cheat it and get over to those places? In GTA: San Andreas you could swim/fly to the locked areas before you were supposed to, it just stuck you with four wanted stars lol dead2 I've never tried any cheats on RDR, there's probably some amazing shit...

I haven't either... I've only enabled the golden gun "cheats" dead4 

I'll try that maybe, I love the hunting in Tall Trees it's so fun cry4 

When a bear sneaks up on you ny4 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I haven't either... I've only enabled the golden gun "cheats" dead4 

I'll try that maybe, I love the hunting in Tall Trees it's so fun cry4 

When a bear sneaks up on you ny4 

There's probably something, there were even "flying car" cheats in the old GTA games...can you imagine a flying horse? scream1 

Yeah, the animals are great! I love the look of the undead animals in Undead Nightmare but unfortunately they weren't particularly challenging foes.

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

There's probably something, there were even "flying car" cheats in the old GTA games...can you imagine a flying horse? scream1 

OMG you get the unicorn and turn on flying cheats ny4 

Or you make the train fly ny2 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah, the animals are great! I love the look of the undead animals in Undead Nightmare but unfortunately they weren't particularly challenging foes.

Yeah... Hopefully the new game is a bit more *challenging*, especially in terms of wildlife. 

3 hours ago, Dan said:

@Dennis Reynolds Just learned that the cheat code "You got yourself a fine pair of eyes" unlocks the whole map jj2 

Yeah lol I actually looked up a list of cheats earlier, I was gonna show you later. Unfortunately it doesn't seem there's anything utterly insane like levitating, but the "Beastmaster" cheat sounds kinda cool.

Yeah lol I actually looked up a list of cheats earlier, I was gonna show you later. Unfortunately it doesn't seem there's anything utterly insane like levitating, but the "Beastmaster" cheat sounds kinda cool.

Yeah that one sounded cool, the unlimited stamina also sounds pretty cool yas2 

I want to try them, but I kind of want to try and get all the achievements this playthrough cry4