@Dan some new screenshots

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-00008.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-00007.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-00006.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-00005.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-00004.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-00003.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-00001.jpg

Holy shit, it looks SO good... the textures on the grass and flowers too.

I'm so god damn excited. I'm going to disappear for a couple days when this comes out ny5 

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Holy shit, it looks SO good... the textures on the grass and flowers too.

I'm so god damn excited. I'm going to disappear for a couple days when this comes out ny5 

How long does it take you to beat Red Dead Redemption? I feel like for me it's about 30 hours (main story and side missions, I'm not really a completionist in this regard). Wonder if this one will be longer.

I noticed the same female character appears in the old screenshots and the brand new ones:

5b5313332394d20cd7c3c91987529d9dd15a242e

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

How long does it take you to beat Red Dead Redemption? I feel like for me it's about 30 hours (main story and side missions, I'm not really a completionist in this regard). Wonder if this one will be longer.

I noticed the same female character appears in the old screenshots and the brand new ones:

5b5313332394d20cd7c3c91987529d9dd15a242e

I really don't remember, I've beat it probably 10 times  ny5 

But, I usually do most of the side-quests and stuff and just run around hunting, so I take my time. But 30 hours would probably be in the ballpark. 

I really hope that the girl is playable, that'll be so cool rih1 

I would love if it's longer, but I hope they don't drag the story out like they did with Mexico in the first one fall1  

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

I really don't remember, I've beat it probably 10 times  ny5 

But, I usually do most of the side-quests and stuff and just run around hunting, so I take my time. But 30 hours would probably be in the ballpark. 

I really hope that the girl is playable, that'll be so cool rih1 

I would love if it's longer, but I hope they don't drag the story out like they did with Mexico in the first one fall1  

She'll probably be playable with some downloadable thing, doubt they'll have her be playable in story mode, but who knows? One of the things that I liked about Redemption as opposed to the earlier Red Dead Revolver (which is still good, don't get me wrong) was that you really got to focus on John and become invested in him until the very end, whereas in Revolver there's just so many playable characters you can't care in the same way. Hopefully Arthur Morgan will be as captivating.

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

She'll probably be playable with some downloadable thing, doubt they'll have her be playable in story mode, but who knows? One of the things that I liked about Redemption as opposed to the earlier Red Dead Revolver (which is still good, don't get me wrong) was that you really got to focus on John and become invested in him until the very end, whereas in Revolver there's just so many playable characters you can't care in the same way. Hopefully Arthur Morgan will be as captivating.

Yeah, I loved John Marston as a character it was so cool seeing his development and learning about his past and he was just cool. That's kind of why I hoped he was the playable character in this. But it'd be cool if eventually you go to be the girl, or if she'd be playable in some DLC like Undead Nightmare (which I hope they bring back). 

@Dan so I replayed Undead Nightmare over the weekend, was wondering if you'd ever found the unicorn yet? I haven't even really tried.

Out of curiosity, I used dynamite to blow up Seth and his zombie pals, and then proceeded to shoot him like ten times. Unsurprisingly, it did not change the ending and he was still alive and well to steal the mask carla1

25 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

@Dan so I replayed Undead Nightmare over the weekend, was wondering if you'd ever found the unicorn yet? I haven't even really tried.

Out of curiosity, I used dynamite to blow up Seth and his zombie pals, and then proceeded to shoot him like ten times. Unsurprisingly, it did not change the ending and he was still alive and well to steal the mask carla1

You have NO idea how long I've looked for the unicorn. You have to find the chucacabra or however you spell it first, and I've looked for so many hours and watched so many guides and tutorials, but have never been successful fall2 

Also, I love that carla1 Fucking Seth carla1

15 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

I've been waiting for this since I finished the first game years ago! Can't believe how much I fell in love with this world after I bought it on a whim!

Even better that this releases right as I start my fall vacation! 

I’m so exited too!! I have it preordered and it feels like the closer it gets, the slower time is going cry3

What are you doing for fall vacation? rih1

18 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

I've been waiting for this since I finished the first game years ago! Can't believe how much I fell in love with this world after I bought it on a whim!

Even better that this releases right as I start my fall vacation! 

That's awesome! It's literally my favorite game EVER cry9  I have waited too long for this cry9 

I wish I had a fall break from school fall1  Guess I'll just miss class for a couple days ny5 

5 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

I’m so exited too!! I have it preordered and it feels like the closer it gets, the slower time is going cry3

What are you doing for fall vacation? rih1

Same here! I, especially, wanted that map!

Just enjoy the Halloween season! Go with friends to haunted houses, hayrides, watch scary films, do some traveling in the area and just catch up with life!

I always take my vacation the last week of October; it's my favorite time of year.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's awesome! It's literally my favorite game EVER cry9  I have waited too long for this cry9 

I wish I had a fall break from school fall1  Guess I'll just miss class for a couple days ny5 

Same here! The first one never gets old, I've been playing it faithfully since the initial release.

Well, for me, it's more so taking a vacation from work. It'll be so weird going back to University to finish my degree.

6 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Same here! The first one never gets old, I've been playing it faithfully since the initial release.

Yes! We love a RDR stan cry6  I try to play it at least once a year, since it's release cry9 

7 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Well, for me, it's more so taking a vacation from work. It'll be so weird going back to University to finish my degree.

Ah, gotcha - Well still a break is always nice, and this is the perfect game to spend it on yas1 

10 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Just enjoy the Halloween season! Go with friends to haunted houses, hayrides, watch scary films, do some traveling in the area and just catch up with life!

I always take my vacation the last week of October; it's my favorite time of year

Omg I love you, Fall is the best cry9  My friend and I try to watch a scary-movie every week night (if we have time) in October every year, LOVE IT jj2  

19 minutes ago, Dan said:

You have NO idea how long I've looked for the unicorn. You have to find the chucacabra or however you spell it first, and I've looked for so many hours and watched so many guides and tutorials, but have never been successful fall2 

Also, I love that carla1 Fucking Seth carla1

I think you have to break all the horses of the apocalypse first, and then the chupacabra. I never got Pestilence though.

Seth's a dick!

Just now, Dan said:

Yes! We love a RDR stan cry6  I try to play it at least once a year, since it's release cry9 

Ah, gotcha - Well still a break is always nice, and this is the perfect game to spend it on yas1 

Undead Nightmare is what always brings me back to it, no matter what. I still love the whole concept of that.

It's a long shot, but I hope they do the same thing for this upcoming game. It'd be so awesome to once again experience that.

And, absolutely! That's going to make my vacation even better; it works out perfectly!

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Omg I love you, Fall is the best cry9  My friend and I try to watch a scary-movie every week night (if we have time) in October every year, LOVE IT jj2  

That it is! alex1 After last year, I'm starting it this month! October just flew by, and I didn't even get to watch half of everything I wanted to.

17 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Same here! I, especially, wanted that map!

I always take my vacation the last week of October; it's my favorite time of year.

I love fall too!! I love going to the corn fields and haunted houses too we stan omg!! yas2

5 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

I think you have to break all the horses of the apocalypse first, and then the chupacabra. I never got Pestilence though.

Seth's a dick!

I have broken them all, I always get super lucky with getting them for some reason. But not with the chupacabra cry9 

5 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Undead Nightmare is what always brings me back to it, no matter what. I still love the whole concept of that.

It's a long shot, but I hope they do the same thing for this upcoming game. It'd be so awesome to once again experience that.

And, absolutely! That's going to make my vacation even better; it works out perfectly!

Yes!!! I love that, it's going to be the best October ever - Spyro remastered comes out late September, so I can't wait for that too. 

4 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

That it is! alex1 After last year, I'm starting it this month! October just flew by, and I didn't even get to watch half of everything I wanted to.

Yeah cry9  So excited for the new Halloween movie though, the original is like my favorite scary movie ever.

48 minutes ago, Dan said:

I have broken them all, I always get super lucky with getting them for some reason. But not with the chupacabra cry9 

We'll need to pop open some fuckin' champagne when you do get the unicorn ny1 

Reminder how much Zombie Marston sucks jj4 I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have a player character who ranges from boring to outright irritating with all his groaning.