Dennis Reynolds

Red Dead Redemption 2

40 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

We'll need to pop open some fuckin' champagne when you do get the unicorn ny1 

I've given up, too many hours have been wasted ny5 

40 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Reminder how much Zombie Marston sucks jj4 I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have a player character who ranges from boring to outright irritating with all his groaning.

RIGHT. So irritating kesha2 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I've given up, too many hours have been wasted ny5 

RIGHT. So irritating kesha2 

3 hours ago, SkellingtonHush said:

I've been waiting for this since I finished the first game years ago! Can't believe how much I fell in love with this world after I bought it on a whim!

Even better that this releases right as I start my fall vacation! 

3 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

I’m so exited too!! I have it preordered and it feels like the closer it gets, the slower time is going cry3

What are you doing for fall vacation? rih1

Just looked it up and apparently a trailer featuring RDR II's gameplay will be released tomorrow. Pretty cool!

unnamed-2.jpg

Just now, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Just looked it up and apparently a trailer featuring RDR II's gameplay will be released tomorrow. Pretty cool!

unnamed-2.jpg

Omg yesssss I’m so excited mess1 

2 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Weird to think this will be Rockstar's first game in five years jj1 Which other games of theirs have you played? 

I've played GTA IV and Bully (Bully was amazing), but I prefer Saints Row over GTA, but both are super fun :D  They are a great development team cry7  Blizzard and them are two companies who I've always wanted to work for, they always impress me.

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've played GTA IV and Bully (Bully was amazing), but I prefer Saints Row over GTA, but both are super fun :D  They are a great development team cry7  Blizzard and them are two companies who I've always wanted to work for, they always impress me.

I've played just a little bit of Bully, it was fun, yea. The others I've played are GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and GTA IV. I also own Liberty City Stories, Episodes from Liberty City, Manhunt and L.A. Noire but haven't really touched them yet.

Maybe we should get a thread for that company going? jj2 

1 minute ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

I've played just a little it of Bully, it was fun, yea. The others I've played are GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and GTA IV. I also own Liberty City Stories, Episodes from Liberty City, Manhunt and L.A. Noire but haven't really touched them yet.

Niiiice - yeah they have some great games! GTA IV was loads of fun, I've wanted to play GTA V but I'm not ready for that time commitment yet ny2 

L.A. Noire has been a game I've had on my radar too, I'd like to play it eventually.

2 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Maybe we should get a thread for that company going? jj2 

Yeeees cry6 

43 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

unnamed-2.jpg

Oooh, this will be a real treat! I might have to wait until later tomorrow night to actually watch it, though! 

6 hours ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Well, here it is.

Holy fuck cry7 

IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

I'm so excited fall5 

Few things I'm kinda iffy on in this trailer, but overall I can't FUCKING WAIT yas2yas2 

Wow! This game is going to be gorgeous! There are a ton of captivating sights. cry7

I love that alligators are in this game; that was one of the only real things missing from the first, as it relates to hunting.

Speaking of hunting, it seems like it's going to be more tedious this go 'round. I think we'll have to carry each individual animal carcass somewhere to actually use/sell it.

Also, has there been any word on whether or not we'll travel to Mexico in this game?

17 hours ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Wow! This game is going to be gorgeous! There are a ton of captivating sights. cry7

I love that alligators are in this game; that was one of the only real things missing from the first, as it relates to hunting.

Speaking of hunting, it seems like it's going to be more tedious this go 'round. I think we'll have to carry each individual animal carcass somewhere to actually use/sell it.

Yes!!! I'm so excited, especially for new hunting opportunities too, it'll be so fun. I feel like they won't make you have to carry around every carcass though, that just seems unreasonable. Unless you get a lot more per hunting-item.

It looks so gorgeous, I hope it looks like this when we really play it and is not a Watch Dogs situation. But, I have trust in Rockstar cry7 

17 hours ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Also, has there been any word on whether or not we'll travel to Mexico in this game?

On the leaked map there was no sign of it :( 

4 hours ago, Dan said:

Yes!!! I'm so excited, especially for new hunting opportunities too, it'll be so fun. I feel like they won't make you have to carry around every carcass though, that just seems unreasonable. Unless you get a lot more per hunting-item.

It looks so gorgeous, I hope it looks like this when we really play it and is not a Watch Dogs situation. But, I have trust in Rockstar cry7 

On the leaked map there was no sign of it :( 

I could see there being a limit on how much you carry; a special outfit might increase that limit. Just the fact, though, that they talk about having to transport carcasses, I'm mentally preparing myself for the worst. brit4

I'm confident in saying that it'll look even better when it actually releases.

And that, honestly, worries me. I loved the segment in Mexico; it was really refreshing. It won't ruin my enjoyment of the game, but I'll play through it wishing Mexico was in it!

7 hours ago, SkellingtonHush said:

I could see there being a limit on how much you carry; a special outfit might increase that limit. Just the fact, though, that they talk about having to transport carcasses, I'm mentally preparing myself for the worst. brit4

I'm confident in saying that it'll look even better when it actually releases.

And that, honestly, worries me. I loved the segment in Mexico; it was really refreshing. It won't ruin my enjoyment of the game, but I'll play through it wishing Mexico was in it!

Perhaps it’ll be horse-based, so the stronger horses can carry more carcasses? 

Ill miss the Mexico part too, although Mexico was rather dull gameplay-wise, it introduced a new culture that was a refreshing break in the game.

19 hours ago, Dan said:

Perhaps it’ll be horse-based, so the stronger horses can carry more carcasses? 

Ill miss the Mexico part too, although Mexico was rather dull gameplay-wise, it introduced a new culture that was a refreshing break in the game.

That's a good point; I can see that happening too!

Mexico was really refreshing, especially with the whole revolution going on; I loved that story line.

The game play, for me, in Mexico was intense. A lot of my favorite missions were all in Mexico.

28 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

dead2 I hope it's not a disappointment to the guy! 

Wonder how long it'll actually take to beat, as in the main story, side-missions/challenges/etc. 

Idk, it usually takes me a while on Red Dead cause I like to do every side-quest and I do a LOT of hunting cry6 I basically live in Tall Trees yas1 

11 minutes ago, Dan said:

Idk, it usually takes me a while on Red Dead cause I like to do every side-quest and I do a LOT of hunting cry6 I basically live in Tall Trees yas1 

I was trying to get some beavers for that idiot with the flying machine a few days ago, I've had three for a while and I can't find the extra two...