Dennis Reynolds

Red Dead Redemption 2

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Messsss fall1 

Was it an Arabian? I remember I dropped mine off a bridge accidentally and I was destroyed cry4 

No, I think it was a Kentucky Saddler rip2 Named it Kingship after the book A Kiss Before Dying.

Did you know that there's a really excessive profanity filter to name your horse? 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No, I think it was a Kentucky Saddler rip2 Named it Kingship after the book A Kiss Before Dying.

Did you know that there's a really excessive profanity filter to name your horse? 

Omg no I didn't ny4  I usually just name my horses like Barbara or something

Why would they care what the horses are named jj1 

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Omg no I didn't ny4  I usually just name my horses like Barbara or something

Why would they care what the horses are named jj1 

I was looking at the TV Tropes page and found out rip2 I could understand if it's a racist slur or something but apparently it goes so far as to ban stuff like Fritz, which is apparently a very obscure and very old insult for a German person rip2 There's a joke that Rockstar took so long to make RDR2 because they were busy looking up every obscure bad word rip2 I don't why they care if you name your horse "Shithead" or whatever in a game where you can blow people's head and individual limbs off with a sawed off shotgun though rip2 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Wow, that's exciting! clap3 What kind of position are you interviewing for?

For a Game Systems Engineer role! 

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Cool, good luck with that, lemme know how it turns out if you feel like it!

Yes! Will do, thanks so much :D  I am so excited it would be my dream job omg

@Dan I watched a couple of lesser known westerns recently, The Bravados and The Gunfighter, both starring Gregory Peck and directed by Henry King. If you haven't seen them you might like them, I particularly enjoyed The Bravados.

23 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Dan I watched a couple of lesser known westerns recently, The Bravados and The Gunfighter, both starring Gregory Peck and directed by Henry King. If you haven't seen them you might like them, I particularly enjoyed The Bravados.

Ooh thank you for the recommendations, I will 100% check out The Bravados - they got that on Hulu, I've needed some more western content yas1 

Also, hoping for a Red Dead DLC one day gaga13 

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Ooh thank you for the recommendations, I will 100% check out The Bravados - they got that on Hulu, I've needed some more western content yas1 

Also, hoping for a Red Dead DLC one day gaga13 

Yea I've been watching a good amount of westerns lately, I finally just recently seen Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (if you haven't seen it either there's one scene in RDR 2 that was obviously lifted from it), less famous I also liked Companeros and Red Headed Stranger. I also bought The Magnificent Seven and The Great Silence but I haven't watched the former yet and haven't yet received the latter in the mail, looking forward to seeing both.

That's the dream bebe1