Dennis Reynolds

Red Dead Redemption 2

6 hours ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

I was trying to get some beavers for that idiot with the flying machine a few days ago, I've had three for a while and I can't find the extra two...

Omg, were you able to? fall1 

23 hours ago, Dan said:

@Not Dennis Reynolds You see this thread?  Really cool, they listed a lot of the in game characters

I did not, that is kinda cool. It occurred to me that Marston already has his scars by the time RDR 2 takes place, before that I was kinda thinking he'd get them during the course of the game...

35 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Not Dennis Reynolds What edition of the game are you buying? IDK if I wanna throw $100 down on the Ultimate edition, maybe I'll get the Special kesha10 

I hadn't really thought about it. Reading about them, I guess probably the special edition. I'm not that interested in the online gameplay angle that the ultimate edition seems to cater to. Either way, I also have to buy either a PS4 or an Xbox One in order to actually play this thing, I'm leaning towards the latter. 

1 hour ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

I hadn't really thought about it. Reading about them, I guess probably the special edition. I'm not that interested in the online gameplay angle that the ultimate edition seems to cater to. Either way, I also have to buy either a PS4 or an Xbox One in order to actually play this thing, I'm leaning towards the latter. 

I have an Xbox One which I like! But PlayStation always has great exclusives... but I agree with what you were saying about RDR

30 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Not Dennis Reynolds Put my pre-order in for the game today, I cannot wait cry7 

Very nice! I happen to be going to Comic-Con next week, one day after RDR 2 is released, and I don't know that I want to spend that much in one day between all the merch I'll buy there, a new game system and RDR 2 itself dead2 so I'll likely get the game and the system a little later, maybe a week or two. I think I'm gonna go with the PS4 over the Xbox One, less online yada yada. 

I've heard many independent game shops won't be getting copies of the game on time anyway.

23 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Very nice! I happen to be going to Comic-Con next week, one day after RDR 2 is released, and I don't know that I want to spend that much in one day between all the merch I'll buy there, a new game system and RDR 2 itself dead2 so I'll likely get the game and the system a little later, maybe a week or two. I think I'm gonna go with the PS4 over the Xbox One, less online yada yada. 

I've heard many independent game shops won't be getting copies of the game on time anyway.

Yeah, I’m in a similar position, I can’t play until the 2nd of November :(  But I do think the PS4 is better so good choice! Even though I have an Xbox. Yeah it’s weird that they’re not but I guess it prevents early access.

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah, I’m in a similar position, I can’t play until the 2nd of November :(  But I do think the PS4 is better so good choice! Even though I have an Xbox. Yeah it’s weird that they’re not but I guess it prevents early access.

I could afford it if I really wanted to, I'm just cagey about spending a shade under $1000 in one day for games, movies and action figures dead2 

It makes sense to just directly sell it online for those that get games digitally, but I'd like the physical copy.

On 10/18/2018 at 8:33 PM, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

I could afford it if I really wanted to, I'm just cagey about spending a shade under $1000 in one day for games, movies and action figures dead2 

It makes sense to just directly sell it online for those that get games digitally, but I'd like the physical copy.

Yeah that would be a bit muchdead2 I just ordered a physical off Amazon, so hopefully that arrives in time bey4 

25 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh, right on. Most recently I've heard it'll be 2 discs.

Yeah, I've read about that too. Apparently the first-day download will be over 100GB fall1  Going to need more storage for the Xbox ny5 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:12 PM, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh, right on. Most recently I've heard it'll be 2 discs.

Have you had a chance to play it?? I literally bought a PS4 just to play the game ny5  I've been loving it... Haven't had too much time because of exams but I'm about 15% through and think it's incredible.

39 minutes ago, Dan said:

Have you had a chance to play it?? I literally bought a PS4 just to play the game ny5  I've been loving it... Haven't had too much time because of exams but I'm about 15% through and think it's incredible.

Not yet. Glad you like it so much; what do you think of the new player character?

19 minutes ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Not yet. Glad you like it so much; what do you think of the new player character?

I muuuuch prefer John Marston , but he’s pretty good too so far, I love that you can change his look a lot too, so you can kind of turn him into whatever you want.