Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Real reason FadGa’s tour was canceled

The evidence pointing to poor ticket sales for former pop star lady gaga, resulting in the tours cancellation.

- Lady Gaga wasted no time at all reporting her touring numbers to billboard when dates in the US sold out/made decent money. Billboard published that data within A WEEK of the show. 

- None of the already performed European dates have been published or released to billboard for publication and it has been more than A MONTH, why? Because even if she doctored the numbers to show "sell out" the GROSS money made doesn't lie. Math folks, Math. 

- The last show lady gaga was able to "push herself through" was FILMED (to sell, later) Isn't that LUCKY monsters? THE MOMENT the filming was done and her contractual obligation was met she suddenly fell ill. 

Lady gaga expects you all to swallow that it was just a coincidence she's not reporting ticket sale data at the same time she suddenly fell ill at the exact moment her contractual obligation was met. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! Her fans deserve better, oh wait! no they don't.

1 hour ago, Venus XCX said:

Oh no! Stop the presses! Every other show's been sold out except these two! Cancel the rest of the tour! eve1

I mean I don't expect logic from a Taylor/Madonna hybrid stan but at least think before you click 'Post Thread'. eve1 

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif 

none of the german dates were sold out. 

16 hours ago, Kuba said:

The only thing she's sold out is herself tbh fall9

A bit like you selling out your integrity by copying my comment (which you also liked jj2)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.