Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Mariah's Interview for The Tanning of America

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

“the tanning of America” is this an interview about her fake tan... wendy1 

She’s serving though, looking younger than Dem Babies!

GIRL THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY CAN YOU COME WITH SOMETHING ELSE CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOME THING ELSE

yes tea! 

2 minutes ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

Almost thought this was her album name

I was on various drugs when I chose this username, and now I must suffer the consequence of it. This is not a publicity stunt, I’m actually worried for my mental health. Please if anyone is reading this, please help me. Please buy Charmbracelet on iTunes, you know the shtick. Send me receipt verification, and then I’ll get better. Please, please, please do this for your friendly neighborhood troll, I know you want to see more of me in this upcoming year. Please do this for me and help me, and help him.

Just now, Sylk said:

I was on various drugs when I chose this username, and now I must suffer the consequence of it. This is not a publicity stunt, I’m actually worried for my mental health. Please if anyone is reading this, please help me. Please buy Charmbracelet on iTunes, you know the shtick. Send me receipt verification, and then I’ll get better. Please, please, please do this for your friendly neighborhood troll, I know you want to see more of me in this upcoming year. Please do this for me and help me, and help him.

This will be my legacy, what will be yours

I saw these clips on Youtube. I like it when Mariah sits down and has a serious interview. I really expresses how intelligent and well-spoken she is – unlike some of the frivolous media interviews she does that kind of makes her sound like a clueless diva. 

22 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I saw these clips on Youtube. I like it when Mariah sits down and has a serious interview. I really expresses how intelligent and well-spoken she is – unlike some of the frivolous media interviews she does that kind of makes her sound like a clueless diva. 

yes tea she's very smart !

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.