Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

I'm witnessing

On 2/9/2018 at 1:58 AM, Pageant Material said:

Over the months I have gone to appreciate it so much more than I did. The firsl half is amazing. Actually, the whole album is sans Bigger Than Me, Mind Maze and Into Me You See. Power, Tsunami and Chained to the .rhythm are definite career highlights. Especially Power. Like damn. Song of 2017. 

I've come to love BTM and MM. both have grown on me a lot. MM is actually one of my favorites off Witness now. The album might be my favorite from her right now. 

1 hour ago, Pageant Material said:

I've come to love BTM and MM. both have grown on me a lot. MM is actually one of my favorites off Witness now. The album might be my favorite from her right now. 

MM clicked with me from the beginning. I love collab with purity ring and it was interesting to see Katy take that risk as a popstar. 

BTM slays tbh.

20 hours ago, Kenya said:

MM clicked with me from the beginning. I love collab with purity ring and it was interesting to see Katy take that risk as a popstar. 

BTM slays tbh.

The amount of autotune on MM made me cringe on first listen but it actually elevates the track. Let's hope for Purity Ring and Jack Garatt on KP5 cry6 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.