Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Lady Gags begs people to view her SuperBowl HTS

Poor Fad now she has to remind everyone of the last time she was relevant because we all know she won't be performing anytime soon! 

She really can't let anyone have a moment. Even when JT did his SuperBowl she had to fucking add a picture of her peforming and make it about herself ONCE AGAIN. 

not her trying to get some extra streaming coins to make up for the ten shows she cancelled rip4 

your fans don't want to rewatch your year old performance cockga, they wanted you to not cancel your last ten tours and disappoint thousands yet you even managed to fuck THAT up xtina9

23 minutes ago, Gigi Gorgeous said:

not her trying to get some extra streaming coins to make up for the ten shows she cancelled rip4 

your fans don't want to rewatch your year old performance cockga, they wanted you to not cancel your last ten tours and disappoint thousands yet you even managed to fuck THAT up xtina9

lmao, if anybody wants to see it why is rn the second most watched video of NFL channel? lmao, the fucking bitternes, i only see a pressedT hater

2017-02-06
40.8M
93.2%
$20.4K - $163.1K

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/nfl/videos/mostviewed

3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

lmao, if anybody wants to see it why is rn the second most watched video of NFL channel? lmao, the fucking bitternes, i only see a pressedT hater

2017-02-06
40.8M
93.2%
$20.4K - $163.1K

wait where is Madonnas SB stats?

25 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Cant blame her, that performance was EPIC!

Most amazing televised performance ever gaga13

She slayed giveup1

She made people wigless after that SB theres no way anyone can  top it xtina14

You need a reality check

8 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

2017-02-06
40.8M
93.2%
$20.4K - $163.1K

may i remind you those views are from a period of one year. i'm sure most of those views were from fans who watched it when it was fresh and new about... a year ago!

Just now, Urbanov said:

You need a reality check

what was not epic about her performance?

Amazing visuals- check

amazing vocals- check

amazing choreo- check

amazing intro- check

amazing outro- check

great outft- check

Everything about it was flawless

2 minutes ago, Gigi Gorgeous said:

may i remind you those views are from a period of one year. i'm sure most of those views were from fans who watched it when it was fresh and new about... a year ago!

lmao not really, the views are the ones that the videos have lol, stra pressed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.