Jump to content

Kylie Presents Golden European [Promo] Tour

Recommended Posts

Aidan.    62,530
8 hours ago, ajp said:

Check your email inboxes - purchase codes for tickets were sent out about 2 hours ago. antm1

 

Got mine too. Feeling bummed bummer1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp    16,655
42 minutes ago, Body Language said:

Got mine too. Feeling bummed bummer1

Je ne sais pas pourquoi? cheer1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan.    62,530
8 hours ago, ajp said:

Je ne sais pas pourquoi? cheer1

 

Its like being told you won the lottery but you cant have the money giveup1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan.    62,530
1 hour ago, Goldie said:

I managed to get a ticket cry6 I'm so excited

Im so JEALOUS giveup2

Take your BL copy with you and have her sign sia1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goldie    4,103
32 minutes ago, Body Language said:

Im so JEALOUS giveup2

Take your BL copy with you and have her sign sia1

OMG yes cry6 I’ll have her rub it on ha cowgirl pussy too then put it in a ziploc bag and send it to you so you can have a sniff rach2kylie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan.    62,530
4 hours ago, Goldie said:

OMG yes cry6 I’ll have her rub it on ha cowgirl pussy too then put it in a ziploc bag and send it to you so you can have a sniff rach2kylie1

lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ParentalAdvisory    18,161
18 hours ago, Goldie said:

OMG yes cry6 I’ll have her rub it on ha cowgirl pussy too then put it in a ziploc bag and send it to you so you can have a sniff rach2kylie1

i didnt get a ticket for Berlin wendy4 gays were too fast for me to snatch one wendy4 and i had to work

 

pls send us pic and vids slut moo1 or give me your ticket cry4 or take me as your +1 yas2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goldie    4,103
10 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i didnt get a ticket for Berlin wendy4 gays were too fast for me to snatch one wendy4 and i had to work

 

pls send us pic and vids slut moo1 or give me your ticket cry4 or take me as your +1 yas2

They said no filming or recording allowed kylie2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan.    62,530
1 hour ago, Goldie said:

They said no filming or recording allowed kylie2 

Makes sense because new songs that wont be out yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×