Sign in to follow this  

Tinashe | Faded Love (feat. Future) | February 12th

Hunty Bear    10,380
1 minute ago, Jake said:

vw3Zrzq.gif

THE CHAI dead2 poor Superlove and No Drama though, but Flame and Light the Night Up deserved the worst

Monster    18,101
On 2/12/2018 at 6:32 PM, Hylia said:

These singles are so much better than all the previous ones. Player? Don’t know her. Superlove? Who is she? Flame? Doesn’t ring a bell!

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

vw3Zrzq.gif

I don't understand why people hate on Player and Superlove. dead2 They are certified bops. clap1 Flame wasn't that bad either, but Player and Superlove deserve better. scream2 

Jake    14,387
Just now, Monster said:

I don't understand why people hate on Player and Superlove. dead2 They are certified bops. clap1 Flame wasn't that bad either, but Player and Superlove deserve better. scream2 

Superlove is GREAT. Player however, is not!

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

THE CHAI dead2 poor Superlove and No Drama though, but Flame and Light the Night Up deserved the worst

Light The Night Up should've never left her hard drive dead2 That song is straight out of 2009

Monster    18,101
Just now, Jake said:

Light The Night Up should've never left her hard drive dead2 That song is straight out of 2009

#JusticeforPlayer scream2

Also, did she not say LTNU wasn't an official single or something? Didn't she say it was for a side project? dead2 

Hunty Bear    10,380
2 minutes ago, Monster said:

Player is okcurr ... it was so shit when it came out and now it's dated but at least it's not like the straight up worst song she's ever released dead2 it has some nostalgic value at least, throwback to when we thought Joyride was coming out in 2015! cry9lmfao2 

Just now, Jake said:

at least she got like 1 or 2 NFL coins froom LTNU, but it can truly die oprah14 legit a Supremes outtake

Jake    14,387
1 minute ago, Monster said:

#JusticeforPlayer scream2

Also, did she not say LTNU wasn't an official single or something? Didn't she say it was for a side project? dead2 

Yeah it's not official or anything. I think it was released for WWE dead2 Flopped horribly, and people dragged it like hell on Twitter. I think she wants to forget it even existed dead2 

Hunty Bear    10,380
1 minute ago, Jake said:

Yeah it's not official or anything. I think it was released for WWE dead2 Flopped horribly, and people dragged it like hell on Twitter. I think she wants to forget it even existed dead2 

she never even wanted to put it out iirc dead2 like she shafted it as soon as it came out, a fucking cackle omg her career is such a hot hot shitty ass mess lmfao1 

also ... just realized that Wrong is a bop! and I'm at peace with that oprah14 

Jake    14,387
2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

she never even wanted to put it out iirc dead2 like she shafted it as soon as it came out, a fucking cackle omg her career is such a hot hot shitty ass mess lmfao1 

also ... just realized that Wrong is a bop! and I'm at peace with that oprah14 

I don't even remember what Wrong sounds like dead2 I'm not at my desktop and Spotify doesn't have her mixtapes dead2 

Hunty Bear    10,380
Just now, Jake said:

I don't even remember what Wrong sounds like dead2 I'm not at my desktop and Spotify doesn't have her mixtapes dead2 

it's one of the many heavily autotuned hunties on Amessthyst oprah14 don't get me Wrong (Prod. Ryan Hemsworth).m4a, Ametrash is still not the tea, but it + Dreams Are Real and Just the Way I Like You are cuties

Hylia    73,551
39 minutes ago, Monster said:

Superlove was cute but Player sounds like an Aquarius reject

Urbanov    36,005
2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's one of the many heavily autotuned hunties on Amessthyst oprah14 don't get me Wrong (Prod. Ryan Hemsworth).m4a, Ametrash is still not the tea, but it + Dreams Are Real and Just the Way I Like You are cuties

That’s some hot qualitea 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻

Btw Superlove is still a bop