Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Queen Ketchup

On 2/8/2018 at 5:34 PM, Dan said:

K4 Album Cover?

Kesha's new album "Condiments", under the pseudonym Ketchup, includes the number one single "Right in Front of My Salad." went to number 1 within 3 days of its initial release.

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Kesha's new album "Condiments", under the pseudonym Ketchup, includes the number one single "Right in Front of My Salad." went to number 1 within 3 days of its initial release.

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

20million copies sold WW cry7 

We LOVE a Double-Diamond Album

23 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

But the best song is Vegan, her new hymn that includes an altered and iconic lyric from her previous song Animal: "let it live and eat carrots" 

4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

But the best song is Vegan, her new hymn that includes an altered and iconic lyric from her previous song Animal: "let it live and eat carrots" 

fall1 

VEGAN QUEEN ny4 

16 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

lmfao1 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.