Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Issa conspiracy theory: Frankensteined confirmedTT

I just made a discovery oprah14 As we know Gaga is on a break, but is she teasing her upcoming projects? I think the fuck she is oprah14

Look at this:

Do you see it? 

Once you see it, you won't able to unsee it oprah14 Just look at it oprah14 Look at the teddy bear oprah14 

It's all stitched. And who else is stitched? oprah14

Frankenstein oprah14 

Is this all? You thought, hunty oprah14 

Same day Gaga starts being active on the Little Monster app... oprah14 What is she doing exactly? Resurrecting a dead site!

Resurrecting... oprah14 Trying to bring it back to life... oprah14 And who else matched this description?

Frankenstein oprah14 

Brb heading to the nearest wig shop oprah14 Frankenstein will snatch a shit ton of wigs oprah14 I mean look at the forehead, it has to be covered somehow oprah14

Frank (Will You Stitch Me Back Together) [Accordion Version] is coming to top the charts as if they're one of the messy Little Bottoms oprah14 

tenor.gif?itemid=5240443

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Monster - 7 letters

Frankenstein - 12 letters

12th of July, here we come baby oprah14 

July 12th, 2712 oprah14 

52 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Theres a LM App? 

yep, it all started like a web page like GGD, but LM was messy af, full of p0rn, lil monsters saying it was art and shit like that, there were also a lot of ppl sharing art and also a lot of ppl inventing the most tragic sad stories to make Gaga noticed them, it was cringe af, so Gagz stopped using LM, and later idk when the web page stopped working and only the app worked.  It was really boring and cringe that site

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Quick, let’s get the BTW photoshoot back out and analyze her lipstick again oprah14 

Will remain the least proudest moment of LM history next to LM.com 💀

and the favct she still

uses it, ugh. 

47 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Will remain the least proudest moment of LM history next to LM.com 💀

and the favct she still

uses it, ugh. 

6 years later, and we still don’t know what the fuck “the truth is in my red lipstick” is supposed to mean 💀

On 2/8/2018 at 3:54 PM, frankgutz said:

yep, it all started like a web page like GGD, but LM was messy af, full of p0rn, lil monsters saying it was art and shit like that, there were also a lot of ppl sharing art and also a lot of ppl inventing the most tragic sad stories to make Gaga noticed them, it was cringe af, so Gagz stopped using LM, and later idk when the web page stopped working and only the app worked.  It was really boring and cringe that site

are you joking? fall1fall3 

lmfao1 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.