Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Madonna has won Nine Golden Raspberry Awards, why??

6 hours ago, HninSi said:

Oh really?

Yes....ok, I haven't watched every single Marilyn movie but still....I never seen anyone so good in portraying a character like Madonna on Evita. She WAS Evita in that movie. Not even Marilyn could have possibly done that role better. The Argentian people can confirm. And btw she was choosen over Meryl Streep for that role. That must be meaning something.

4 hours ago, The One Below All said:

Yes....ok, I haven't watched every single Marilyn movie but still....I never seen anyone so good in portraying a character like Madonna on Evita. She WAS Evita in that movie. Not even Marilyn could have possibly done that role better. The Argentian people can confirm. And btw she was choosen over Marilyn Streep for that role. That must be meaning something.

Marilyn is spontaneous, a necessity for acting. Madonna, on the other hand ahs1

On 9.2.2018 at 2:19 AM, QueenCedar101 said:

I understand. I could see her movies and judge my thoughts, but after what she said about the White House, I don't know if I will. I can't support possible terrorists in my house.

You have a fucking terrorist and sexual predator sitting in the oval office.

On 9/2/2018 at 4:09 AM, Jjang said:

Because she's terrible, lol. She had a few good performances but that's not enough to convince us that she's good overall. Dangerous Game was the closest she came to being taken seriously as an actress.

She sticks out too much and she can't really blend in, what works for her on stage is her achilles' heel in modern film, she's good with expressions but whenever she opens her mouth she ruins it lmao, she'd be fantastic in silent films, I think.

Charlie Chaplin is shaking ny1

On 9/2/2018 at 3:19 AM, QueenCedar101 said:

I understand. I could see her movies and judge my thoughts, but after what she said about the White House, I don't know if I will. I can't support possible terrorists in my house.

Are you even serious? Get ready ..Madonna will wear her cone bra and go bomb the White House. I'm done. ew2

3 hours ago, Salvatore said:

You have a fucking terrorist and sexual predator sitting in the oval office.

I don't support him either. I was just saying it based on what she said. See, had anyone of us said that in public, we would've already been punished.

8 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Inb4 that member is a Trump supporter. eve1 

Actually, I'm not a Trump supporter, so don't try it. But that doesn't mean someone should make threats like that. If we were to say what Madonna said in public, we would be arrested and tried for terrorist threats. If any of us were in school and said that, we would have already been expelled.

1 minute ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Actually, I'm not a Trump supperter, so don't try it. But that doesn't mean someone should make threats like that. If we were to say what Madonna said in public, we would be arrested and tried for terrorist threats. If any of us were in school and said that, we would have already been expelled.

Bitch, a lot of us on here were thinking shit like that when he got elected and to be honest, I still hope he fucking dies. She didn't say she will or would do it but she said she thought about it in a clearly hyperbolic way.

3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Are you even serious? Get ready ..Madonna will wear her cone bra and go bomb the White House. I'm done. ew2

Are you serious about defending her? Whether she meant it or not, it still isn't appropriate. If a random stranger were to say those exact things, they would've already been arrested. What makes Madonna different from the average person that makes her exempt from that? She would've easily been arrested if she were a regular person.

Just now, Salvatore said:

Bitch, a lot of us on here were thinking shit like that when he got elected and to be honest, I still hope he fucking dies. She didn't say she will or would do it but she said she thought about it in a clearly hyperbolic way.

Aww. Which is a female dog, dogs bark, bark grows on trees, trees are part of nature, and nature is beautiful. Thank you! Best compliment I've gotten today. She may have said it, and it still wasn't appropriate. If you would've said it, you would've been locked up in jail. Don't try to make excuses, when you know that it wasn't appropriate. And saying that you wish he dies? Jeez. Liberals are even worse than I thought. With things like that you just said, watch Trump get elected in 2020 once again.

Just now, QueenCedar101 said:

Are you serious about defending her? Whether she meant it or not, it still isn't appropriate. If a random stranger were to say those exact things, they would've already been arrested. What makes Madonna different from the average person that makes her exempt from that? She would've easily been arrested if she were a regular person.

Umm we have see/read/hear worst things about Donald Trump in protests against him...

And you wasn't talking about this before, you was saying you are ...scared of her cause she might be a terrorist.

It was clear she didn't mean it. You decided to cut and use a line by a sentece who will cause drama. The whole sentence is changing the meaning.

It was an expression of anger and anyone who thinks she was actually threatening the White House he's just lying.

10 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Umm we have see/read/hear worst things about Donald Trump in protests against him...

And you wasn't talking about this before, you was saying you are ...scared of her cause she might be a terrorist.

It was clear she didn't mean it. You decided to cut and use a line by a sentece who will cause drama. The whole sentence is changing the meaning.

It was an expression of anger and anyone who thinks she was actually threatening the White House he's just lying.

It doesn't matter. If I said anything about blowing up the school, even knowing that it wouldn't work, I would've been expelled. I never said I was scared of her. I said that I don't SUPPORT possible terrorists. Which means I don't support her, due to what she said. Regardless on whether she meant it or not, it was still a very inappropriate statement. She wouldn't have said it, if Hillary were elected. You can argue with me if you want, but I still stand by what I said.

1 hour ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Aww. Which is a female dog, dogs bark, bark grows on trees, trees are part of nature, and nature is beautiful. Thank you! Best compliment I've gotten today. She may have said it, and it still wasn't appropriate. If you would've said it, you would've been locked up in jail. Don't try to make excuses, when you know that it wasn't appropriate. And saying that you wish he dies? Jeez. Liberals are even worse than I thought. With things like that you just said, watch Trump get elected in 2020 once again.

eve1 Why are you using Trump supporter language? Like...I see comments like these from a lot of Trump supporters on Facebook.

On 2/11/2018 at 11:55 AM, HninSi said:

Marilyn is spontaneous, a necessity for acting. Madonna, on the other hand ahs1

Was Marilyn really a good actress? xtina2

Madonna was praised for Evita and had some decent roles she pulled off, but she isn't a good actress overall (like most of FOTP faves) and fans are aware of it. jj3 

16 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

eve1 Why are you using Trump supporter language? Like...I see comments like these from a lot of Trump supporters on Facebook.

kylie2 Why are you using Liberal language? I see a lot of comments like yours from liberals and SJW's on the internet. And I bet you're still mad that Hillary lost. Guess what? Trump is the POTUS, whether you like it or not. Get over it. Is he an irrational leader? Yes. But it is what it is and the good news is that he won't be the leader forever. Like I told the other person, you can argue and get mad at me if you want, but I still stand by what I said. No matter what you do or say, you WILL NOT change my mind.

58 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

It doesn't matter. If I said anything about blowing up the school, even knowing that it wouldn't work, I would've been expelled. I never said I was scared of her. I said that I don't SUPPORT possible terrorists. Which means I don't support her, due to what she said. Regardless on whether she meant it or not, it was still a very inappropriate statement. She wouldn't have said it, if Hillary were elected. You can argue with me if you want, but I still stand by what I said.

Ofc she wouldn't have. Trump is her problem and the one she can't stand. For him was the White House comment. eve1

He said that to a guy who have said more nasty things on camera (and as a politician he is, saying things like this is even worse) eve1

4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Ofc she wouldn't have. Trump is her problem and the one she can't stand. For him was the White House comment. eve1

He said that to a guy who have said more nasty things on camera (and as a politician he is, saying things like this is even worse) eve1

I'm not denying that Trump has said terrible things, but hold up. Hillary was that good? She recently defended a sexual predator and has been very vile to her crew. Based on some of the things she said, it's not like she would've been that much better of a president. But hey, you do you.

1 hour ago, QueenCedar101 said:

I don't support him either. I was just saying it based on what she said. See, had anyone of us said that in public, we would've already been punished.

Ummmmm NO????

It's called FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION YOU KNOW. Thinking about something doesn't mean that you are gonna do it. You know there are even movies about blowing up the WH. It's totally acceptable. Especially if the POTUS is a racist misogynist piece of shit.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.