Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

The gift of acting...not everyone has that.

Best acting performances  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which are the best 3 acting performances?

• Madonna- Evita
    • Eminem- 8 Mile
    • Britney Spears- Crossroads
    • Christina Aguilera- Burlesque
    • Mariah Carey- Tennessee
    • Selena Gomez- Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie
    • Whitney Houston- The Bodyguard
    • Kylie Minougue- The Deliquents
    • Janet Jackson and Tupac- Poetic Justice
    • Barbra Streissand- Funny Girl
    • Tina Turner- Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
    • Usher- The Faculty
    • Beyonce- Dreamgirls
    • Elvis Presley- Jailhouse Rock 
    • Dolly Parton- 9 to 5
    • Reba McEntire- Secret of Giving
    • Jennifer Lopez- Maid in Manhattan
    • Prince- Purple Rain
    • Cher- Mask
    • Miley Cirus- The Last Song
    • David Bowie- The Man Who Fell to Earth
    • Mandy Moore- A Walk to Remember
    • P!nk- Catacombs
    • Bjork- Dancer in the Dark
    • Justin Timberlake- Friends with Benefits

Even if you doubt Selena G's singing talent (which is easy to do, I agree she's not that good but she makes fun bops) I don't see how anyone can doubt her talent as an actress. I still say she was born to be an actress, not a singer (even though she brings the bops).

Britney's acting in Crossroads was cute. The whole movie was cute. Nothing more nothing less. I like watching it because it puts a smile on my face but I would never give her big awards for it, not even close. I thought she was a good actress in her episodes of How I Met Your Mother personally but I still wouldn't vote for her.

I haven't seen Dreamgirls, but I saw Beyonce act in the Pink Panther movie. She was a bit stiff, but she was good. Probably because she was playing a famous pop star in that movie so it wasn't too much of a challenge. Hahaha.

Rihanna's performance in the DreamWorks movie "Home" was SOOO good. I loved it so much. She's a fantastic actress in my opinion, but she's not an option.

And Miley's not the best actress but she's not the worst one either and I DEFINITELY think she did a great job in the Last Song so I voted for her there.

1 hour ago, Havanna-wa said:

Even if you doubt Selena G's singing talent (which is easy to do, I agree she's not that good but she makes fun bops) I don't see how anyone can doubt her talent as an actress. I still say she was born to be an actress, not a singer (even though she brings the bops).

Britney's acting in Crossroads was cute. The whole movie was cute. Nothing more nothing less. I like watching it because it puts a smile on my face but I would never give her big awards for it, not even close. I thought she was a good actress in her episodes of How I Met Your Mother personally but I still wouldn't vote for her.

I haven't seen Dreamgirls, but I saw Beyonce act in the Pink Panther movie. She was a bit stiff, but she was good. Probably because she was playing a famous pop star in that movie so it wasn't too much of a challenge. Hahaha.

Rihanna's performance in the DreamWorks movie "Home" was SOOO good. I loved it so much. She's a fantastic actress in my opinion, but she's not an option.

And Miley's not the best actress but she's not the worst one either and I DEFINITELY think she did a great job in the Last Song so I voted for her there.

I totally agree about Selena: a brilliant actress with great bops. 

Rihanna's Home and Katy P's Smurf3 are not included coz they are animation movies. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.