Slasher

The FOTP Faves Magnum Opus Megarate

RIteeJO.gif

Welcome to the FOTP Faves Magnum Opus Megarate! Returning as your resident FOTP Faves Megarate Host, it's Monster!

From the early 80s, through the 90s, into the 00s, and up to the 10s, the FOTP Faves have released nearly 100 albums! With the help of FOTP, I have compiled a list containing each FOTP Fave's fan-claimed magnum opus! In the biggest FOTP Faves Megarate yet, it is now time to decide which magnum opus the FOTP Community believes is superior!

How to Participate

1. Fully listen to at least one album included in the Megarate. I will only accept ballots that have albums completely rated. It is not required to rate all the albums, however, I will not accept half-rated albums. Additionally, I will not accept ballots that are clearly trolling or rigging the outcome.

2. Assign a numerical rating, out of 10, to each song on the albums in the Megarate. For each album, you are allowed to score one song as an 11, meaning your favorite track, and one song as a 0, meaning your least favorite track. It is not required to use the 11 or the 0 in your rates. It is also encouraged that you include commentary on the songs or the album as a whole!

3. Send your completed list of scores to myself via personal messenger by March 11, 2018 and tune into the Results Show later that week!

I hope you all enjoy this event as we celebrate the FOTP Faves and their greatest releases thus far! I would like to extend a special thank you to @Lachlan and @RihannaRTT for making this event possible! I would also like to thank @Vulnicura. for the beautiful banner! Feel free to leave any questions, comments, or concerns below! No matter what the outcome is, just remember to have fun!

Mariah Carey - Butterfly (1997)

Mcbutterfly.jpg

Spoiler

Honey -

Butterfly -

My All -

The Roof -

Fourth of July -

Breakdown -

Babydoll -

Close My Eyes -

Whenever You Call -

Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) -

The Beautiful Ones -

Outside -

Kylie Minogue - Impossible Princess (1998)

Kylie_Minogue_Impossible_Princess.png

Spoiler

Too Far -

Cowboy Style -

Some Kind of Bliss -

Did It Again -

Breathe -

Say Hey -

Drunk -

I Don't Need Anyone -

Jump -

Limbo -

Through the Years -

Dreams -

Love Takes Over Me -

Tears -

This Girl -

Madonna - Ray of Light (1998)

397e6b32d3580f01390cef6d7a4c08d4.1000x10

Spoiler

Drowned World / Substitute for Love -

Swim -

Ray of Light -

Candy Perfume Girl -

Skin -

Nothing Really Matters -

Sky Fits Heaven -

Shanti / Ashtangi -

Frozen -

The Power of Good-Bye -

To Have and Not To Hold -

Little Star -

Mer Girl -

Has To Be -

Christina Aguilera - Stripped (2002)

Christina_Aguilera_-_Stripped.jpg

Spoiler

Stripped Intro -

Can't Hold Us Down -

Walk Away -

Fighter -

Primer Amour Interlude -

Infatuation -

Loves Embrace Interlude -

Loving Me 4 Me -

Impossible -

Underappreciated -

Beautiful -

Make Over -

Cruz -

Soar -

Get Mine, Get Yours -

Dirrty -

Stripped Part 2 -

The Voice Within -

I'm OK -

Keep On Singin' My Song -

Britney Spears - Blackout (2007)

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png

Spoiler

Gimme More -

Piece of Me -

Radar -

Break the Ice -

Heaven on Earth -

Get Naked (I Got a Plan) -

Freakshow -

Toy Soldier -

Hot as Ice -

Ooh Ooh Baby -

Perfect Lover -

Why Should I Be Sad -

Outta This World -

Everybody -

Get Back -

Rihanna - Loud (2010)

Rihanna_-_Loud.png

Spoiler

S&M -

What's My Name? -

Cheers (Drinks to That) -

Fading -

Only Girl (In the World) -

California King Bed -

Man Down -

Raining Men -

Complicated -

Skin -

Love the Way You Lie (Part II) -

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (2010)

Teenage_Dream_album_cover.png

Spoiler

Teenage Dream -

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) -

California Gurls -

Firework -

Peacock -

Circle the Drain -

The One That Got Away -

E.T. -

Who Am I Living For? -

Pearl -

Hummingbird Heartbeat -

Not Like the Movies -

Part of Me -

Wide Awake -

Dressin' Up -

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (2011)

Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

Spoiler

Marry the Night -

Born This Way -

Government Hooker -

Judas -

Americano -

Hair -

Scheiße -

Bloody Mary -

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion -

Bad Kids -

Fashion of His Love -

Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) -

Heavy Metal Lover -

Electric Chapel -

The Queen -

You and I -

The Edge of Glory -

Taylor Swift - Red (2012)

Taylor_Swift_-_Red.png

Spoiler

State of Grace -

Red -

Treacherous -

I Knew You Were Trouble -

All Too Well -

22 -

I Almost Do -

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together -

Stay Stay Stay -

The Last Time -

Holy Ground -

Sad Beautiful Tragic -

The Lucky One -

Everything Has Changed -

Starlight -

Begin Again -

The Moment I Knew -

Come Back... Be Here -

Girl at Home -

Beyoncé - BEYONCÉ (2013)

beyonce-beyonce.png?w=640

Spoiler

Pretty Hurts -

Ghost -

Haunted -

Drunk in Love -

Blow -

No Angel -

Yoncé -

Partition -

Jealous -

Rocket -

Mine -

XO -

Flawless -

Superpower -

Heaven -

Blue -

Grown Woman -

7/11 -

Ring Off -

Standing on the Sun -

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (2014)

UltraviolenceLDR.png

Spoiler

Cruel World -

Ultraviolence -

Shades of Cool -

Brooklyn Baby -
West Coast -

Sad Girl -

Pretty When You Cry -

Money Power Glory -

Fucked My Way Up to the Top -

Old Money -

The Other Woman -

Black Beauty -

Guns and Roses -

Florida Kilos -

Is This Happiness -

Flipside -

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (2016)

Ariana_Grande_-_Dangerous_Woman_(Officia

Spoiler

Moonlight -

Dangerous Woman -

Be Alright -

Into You -

Side to Side -

Let Me Love You -

Greedy -

Leave Me Lonely -

Everyday -

Sometimes -

I Don't Care -

Bad Decisions -

Touch It -

Knew Better / Forever Boy -

Thinking Bout You -

Step On Up -

Jason's Song (Gave It Away) -

Focus -

Kesha - Rainbow (2017)

h0H7DnxCbdG2aAw0q3KeJ4_tJN2O8Apf42AcAp4m

Spoiler

Bastards -

Let 'Em Talk -

Woman -

Hymn -

Praying -

Learn to Let Go -

Finding You -

Rainbow -

Hunt You Down -

Boogie Feet -

Boots -

Old Flames (Can't Hold a Candle to You) -

Godzilla -

Spaceship -

Emotional -

Submissions are now open!

zp7Qgvn.gif

Spoiler

@rosekesha @LoanSPW @Naomi Campbell @Royale @fab  @ChooseyLover @Merryem @Belinda @Anna-wa @King Perry @Oh My Gaga @Tasso @Avril Lavigne@Skyline @SANDCASTLES @Diamond @PhCh @Shiver @John Wayne @Lucien @Tyler @Maraj @LanaxGaga @Nixter @Chris Morlock @Dior @Gabriel @TattooedHeart @Max @Hyun. @Royalty @Coca-Cola @Jon. @Spencer Pratt @the great helper22 @ajp @Nixter @Tampon @Count Olaf @LoanSPW @Shiver @PhCh @Max @Royale @#Music @Lachlan @fab @Chris Morlock @Mystique @LanaxGaga@Diamond @Oh My Gaga @Nick Jonas @Kuba @TattooedHeart @Fearless @Honey @Radio @GlenCoco @Mad Love. @Avril Lavigne @SANDCASTLES @Shiver @Gilly @Rico @Ibru @Nick Jonas @Oh My Gaga @One Of A Katycat @Paranomin @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @QUINN @Rebel Bitch @Rico @RihannaRTT @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @Runaway @Russian Roulette @Salvatore @SANDCASTLES @Shane @Nixter @Shiver @Spencer Pratt @Teenage Wet Dreamwaaaayyy @Juju @Justas @Kali Uchis @Katherine Pierce @Glenn CoCo @Heimatstadt @Honey @Iconic @GlenCoco @Craig @Dangerous Jim @DangerousWoman @Dawni @Destiny's Childs @dewlusional @dirrtyER @dirrtywoohoo @Disco Stick @Divinity @Fearless @Gaga = the queen of pop @Gilly @25 @25 (Banned) @90sChild el Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @ChrisX @Consideration @rosekesha @Earth Ripper @fab @Adore. @Hyun. @Lucien @Maraj @Mad Love. @SANDCASTLES @Gilly @Satori @julia @22 @Maraj @Maryanne @Masaaku @michaelapratt @Mother Monster @Naomi Campbell @Nick @Nick Jonas @Nixter @Original Benji @Princess Aurora @Rebel Bitch @Red Velvet @Rich Bitch @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @SANDCASTLES @Satori @Shane @steliyah @Teenage Wet Dream @thatbitchbri. @Becky With The Good Hair @Bradley @bussybop @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @Consideration @DangerousKnowles @DangerousWoman @Dawni @Demi Lovato @Destiny's Childs @dirrtyER @Disco Stick @dojacat @Heimatstadt @imahunter @JMQDB @Joanne @julia @Justas @Kali @lanathegay @LG6 Pls Be Good @Adore. @Mad Love. @MakeMe @blankdreams. @Adore. @Hyun. @Lucien @LanaxGaga @GlenCoco @Okan @Lachlan @Hannah. @PhCh @22 @Addi @Adriano @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @Alek @alexander @Arianator @Baby I @Belinda @Billie @blankdreams. @Borchie @bussybop @Child of the moon @Chris Morlock @Chris Pratt @christyalmeth @Dangerous Jim @DangerousKnowles @Nixter @Pageant Material @Pearl @Plenty of beer @Princess Aurora @RoleModel @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @SallyOQ @Shane @Shiver @MakeMe @MakeMe... @Maleficent @Mariah Carey @Mariah Secret Leaks @Maryanne @Masaaku @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Miss Seulgi @Mom @MORPHINE LIPS @Nick Jonas @Kristina @lanathegay @liketotallybran @Liz Lemon @Adore. @Lucien @Mad Love. @Kim Kardashian @Kimmy Kardashian @King Perry @Kleth @#Music @rosekesha @LoanSPW @Naomi Campbell @Royale @fab @Maryanne @ChooseyLover @Merryem @Rebel Bitch @Red Velvet @Rich Bitch @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @SANDCASTLES @Satori @Shane @steliyah @Teenage Wet Dream @thatbitchbri. @Becky With The Good Hair @Bradley @bussybop @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @Consideration @DangerousKnowles @DangerousWoman @Dawni @Demi Lovato @Destiny's Childs @dirrtyER @Disco Stick @dojacat @Heimatstadt @imahunter @JMQDB @Joanne @julia @Justas @Kali @lanathegay @LG6 Pls Be Good @Adore. @Mad Love. @MakeMe @blankdreams. @Adore. @Hyun. @Lucien @LanaxGaga @GlenCoco @Okan @Lachlan @Hannah. @PhCh @22 @Addi @Adriano @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @Alek @alexander @Arianator @Baby I @Belinda @Billie @blankdreams. @Borchie @bussybop @Child of the moon @Chris Morlock @Chris Pratt @christyalmeth @Dangerous Jim @DangerousKnowles @Nixter @Pageant Material @Pearl @Plenty of beer @Princess Aurora @RoleModel @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @SallyOQ @Shane @Shiver @MakeMe @MakeMe... @Maleficent @Mariah Carey @Mariah Secret Leaks @Maryanne @Masaaku @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Miss Seulgi @Mom @MORPHINE LIPS @Nick Jonas @Kristina @lanathegay @liketotallybran @Liz Lemon @Adore. @Lucien @Mad Love. @Kim Kardashian @Kimmy Kardashian @King Perry @Kleth @#Music @rosekesha @LoanSPW @Naomi Campbell @Royale @fab @Maryanne @ChooseyLover @Merryem @Belinda @Anna-wa @King Perry @Oh My Gaga @Tasso @Avril Lavigne@Skyline @Diamond @PhCh @Shiver @John Wayne @Lucien @Tyler @Maraj @LanaxGaga @Nixter @GLORY @Lachlan @Chris Morlock @Dior @Gabriel @TattooedHeart @Max @Hyun. @BreatheOnKnee @Breathless Mahoney @Party Monster @Justas @Living Dead Boy @Royale @Luke Louder Michele @Luca. @Rachel Berry @Runaway @Serendipity @Sean @Charmbraclet @RoleModel @Halcyon @Berek @Jony @Shiver @Gilly @Rico @Ibru @Nick Jonas @Oh My Gaga @One Of A Katycat @Paranomin @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @QUINN @Rebel Bitch @Rico @RihannaRTT @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @Runaway @Russian Roulette @Salvatore @Shane @Nixter @Shiver @Spencer Pratt @Teenage Wet Dream @The Elusive Chanteuse  @TheLonelyHour @trashmagic @TTWEHIAM @Umbreon @Unapologetic Bitch @Unique @WelatRogue @Woo @XSlayed @Yanko @Years & Years @Twenty One Pilots @22 @naughty @Masaaku @Naomi Campbell @Marnie @Maryanne @marykateforpie @Maleficent @Mariah Secret Leaks @kewl4thasumma @King Perry @Kristina @liketotallybran @Lovesick. @Mad Love. @KeshaRose @Katyperryfan97 @Impossible Princess @JMQDB @Joanne @joewaaaayyy @Juju @Justas @Kali Uchis @Katherine Pierce @Glenn CoCo @Heimatstadt @Honey @Iconic @GlenCoco @Craig @Dangerous Jim @DangerousWoman @Dawni @Destiny's Childs @dewlusional @dirrtyER @dirrtywoohoo @Disco Stick @Divinity @Fearless @Gaga = the queen of pop @Gilly @25 @25 (Banned) @90sChild @AGNTEA @alexander @andy @Arianator @ARTPOP @AtiRiRi @Avril Lavigne @barbiej33p @basedkatyperry @Billie @Borchie @Bradley @Bubble @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @ChrisX @Consideration @rosekesha @Earth Ripper @fab @Adore. @Hyun. @Lucien @Maraj @Mad Love. @Gilly @Satori @julia @22 @Maraj @Maryanne @Masaaku @michaelapratt @Mother Monster @Naomi Campbell @Nick @Nick Jonas @Nixter @Original Benji @Princess Aurora @Rebel Bitch @Red Velvet @Rich Bitch @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @Satori @Shane @steliyah @Teenage Wet Dream @thatbitchbri. @The Countess @The Harem King @trashmagic @TTWEHIAM @Twenty One Pilots @Umbreon @Unique @Wendy Williams @Woo @XSlayed @Yanko @25 @25 (Banned) @90sChild @Ain't No Other Man @alexander @Andres @Anton @Arianator @Baby I @Becky With The Good Hair @Ain't No Other Man @alexander @Andres @Anton @Arianator @Baby I @Becky With The Good Hair @Bradley @bussybop @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @Consideration @DangerousKnowles @DangerousWoman @Dawni @Demi Lovato @Destiny's Childs @dirrtyER @Disco Stick @dojacat @Heimatstadt @imahunter @JMQDB @Joanne @julia @Justas @Kali @lanathegay @LG6 Pls Be Good @Adore. @Mad Love. @MakeMe @blankdreams. @Adore. @Hyun. @Lucien @LanaxGaga @GlenCoco @Okan @Lachlan @Hannah. @PhCh @22 @Addi @Adriano @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @Alek @alexander @Arianator @Baby I @Belinda @Billie @blankdreams. @Borchie @bussybop @Child of the moon @Chris Morlock @Chris Pratt @christyalmeth @Dangerous Jim @DangerousKnowles @DangerousWoman @Demi Lovato @dirrtyER @Disco Stick @Gilly @GlenCoco @Greedy @Habits @Halcyon @Heimatstadt @Honey @Honeymoon @Hyperballad @jamesjoint @JENNA GAGA @JMQDB @Joanne @Joe Calderone @Jose @Justas @Kaleb @Katherine Pierce @KeshaRose @King Perry @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @LG6 Pls Be Good @Life Reaper Sammy @Life13swift @liketotallybran @LivingTheFrootLife @Adore. @Mad Love. @Maraj @Mariah Carey @Marnie @Maryanne @Masaaku @Master @Miley @MrPopPants @Naomi Campbell @naughty @Okan @One Of A Katycat @OurWarPaint @QUINN @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @sailorfreddiemercury @Shane @Sir Stansalot @The Ones That Entertain @TTWEHIAM @Twenty One Pilots @Undercover @Unicorn @Mariah Secret Leaks @Lucien @Liz Lemon @Max @TattooedHeart @Fearless @GlenCoco @Masaaku @Shiver @Spencer Pratt @Gabriel @Maryanne @WorkDude @Disco Stick @TTWEHIAM @Twenty One Pilots @Umbreon @Unapologetic Bitch @val @Vesper @Victoria Beckham @WorkDude @Years & Years @Sir Stansalot @Soshi @Spencer Pratt @SpringwoodSlasher @Teenage Wet Dream @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Harem King @The Ones That Entertain @Thin White Duke @TillTheWorldEnds @trashmagic @Nicosuxx @Nixter @Pageant Material @Pearl @Plenty of beer @Princess Aurora @RoleModel @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @SallyOQ @Shane @Shiver @MakeMe @MakeMe... @Maleficent @Mariah Carey @Mariah Secret Leaks @Maryanne @Masaaku @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Miss Seulgi @Mom @MORPHINE LIPS @Nick Jonas @Kristina @lanathegay @liketotallybran @Liz Lemon @Adore. @Lucien @Mad Love. @Kim Kardashian @Kimmy Kardashian @King Perry @Kleth @JennyFromTheBlock @JMQDB @Joanne @Joe Calderone @Jose @Kaleb @Katherine Pierce @Katyperryfan97 @Hooker Barbie @Hot as Ice @Iridescent @jdpm1991 @Fearless @GlenCoco @Greedy @Halcyon @Heimatstadt @Hess @Holly @Honey @Erotic @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @China Doll @ChooseyLover @Chris Morlock @ChrisX @CiaraBMF @Cosmic Lover @Craig @Daenerys @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @Demiruto @Destiny's Childs @dewlusional @22 @90sChild @Addi @Adriano @Alek @Andres @Anton @Arianator @Becky With The Good Hair @Belinda @Bibis @Bradley @Hyun. @Max @Harry Styles @AGNTEA @John Wayne @Diamond @LanaxGaga @Lachlan @Fearless @Infrared @Tyler @fab @Kuba @GLORY @Shiver @Kali Uchis @delete it fat @Gabriel @Shane@22 @Shiver @SpringwoodSlasher @SWIN3 @T-STYLE @TaylorSwift @The Countess @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Family Jewels @The Ones That Entertain @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @Red Velvet @Riot Poof @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @run @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @TheFabulousJake @trashmagic @Umbreon @Yanko @Zane Diamandis @Woo @sailorfreddiemercury @Salvatore@Shane @Nick Jonas @Nixter @Nuclear Chicken @Oh My Gaga @Original Benji @Paranomin @Pearl @Miss Jack @Modern Ecstasy @Monhh @Mother Monster @Naomi Campbell @Liz Anya @Adore. @Mad Love. @MakeMe... @marykateforpie @Masaaku @Master @Merryem @michaelapratt @Kaleb @Kali Uchis @Katyperryfan97 @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @KILLS @King Perry @Kleth @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @Life Reaper Sammy @liketotallybran @John Wayne @Jordan @Juju @Kacper @ItsDirkje @jamesjoint @JENNA GAGA @Joanne @Joe Calderone @Grace_jones @Habits @Hair Bow @Halcyon@Bradley @bussybop @Chanel GLORY @Shiver @Kali Uchis @delete it fat @Gabriel @Shane@22 @Shiver @SpringwoodSlasher @SWIN3 @T-STYLE @TaylorSwift @The Countess @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Family Jewels @The Ones That Entertain @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @Red Velvet @Riot Poof @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @run @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @TheFabulousJake @trashmagic @Umbreon @Yanko @Zane Diamandis @Woo @sailorfreddiemercury @Salvatore@Shane @Nick Jonas @Nixter @Nuclear Chicken @Oh My Gaga @Original Benji @Paranomin @Pearl @Miss Jack @Modern Ecstasy @Monhh @Mother Monster @Naomi Campbell @Liz Anya @Adore. @Mad Love. @MakeMe... @marykateforpie @Masaaku @Master @Merryem @michaelapratt @Kaleb @Kali Uchis @Katyperryfan97 @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @KILLS @King Perry @Kleth @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @Life Reaper Sammy @liketotallybran @John Wayne @Jordan @Juju @Kacper @ItsDirkje @jamesjoint @JENNA GAGA @Joanne @Joe Calderone @Grace_jones @Habits @Hair Bow @Halcyon @Harry Styles @Haruka @Hillary Clinton @Holly @Hot as Ice @Iconic @Impossible Princess @25 @25 (Banned) @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @ajp @Andres @andy @ANYE @Argent @Arianator @ARTPOP @ATLANTIS @basedkatyperry @Beauty Queen @Billie @Blue Blue @Bradley @bussybop @California boy @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chris Morlock @Chris Pratt @ChrisX @Cosmic Lover @Daenerys @DangerousKnowles @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @delete it fat @Demiruto @Desnudate @Disco Stick @Dita @dojacat @Dylan Monroe @Edu @Element @Fearless @Fluttershy @frankgutz @G R O A S C O @Gaga = the queen of pop @garrettgivre @Gilly @Government Hooker @Glenn CoCo@Chris Morlock @Bambi @Dior @Nightmare @Hannah. @Royale @Tampon @blankdreams. @Maraj @fab @Anna-wa @Jae @Saiga @Juinae @H.O.N.E.Y  @Princess Aurora @Tyler @Russian Roulette @SANDCASTLES @frankgutz @Diamond @TattooedHeart  @Kristina  @fab @ReverseOsmondosis @Chris Morlock @Anna-wa @Tyler @Jae @blankdreams. @Milk @Bambi @Tampon @Dash My Wig @PhCh  @Habits  @#1 @Naomi Campbell @SANDCASTLES @Shiver @RihannaRTT @Kristina @#Music @Jon. @Tiny Little Bows @Maraj @Sean @Radio@Russian Roulette @mistakenforlove @Hannah.  @parker.aus @Sheezus@Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @Consideration @DangerousKnowles @DangerousWoman @Hector

(If you don't want to be tagged from this point on, please let me know!)

6 minutes ago, Manson said:

I barely see any magnum opuses kesha4

WTF? I know it was all polled, but c'mon people kesha4

54 minutes ago, Monster said:

Mariah Carey - Butterfly (1997)

Mcbutterfly.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Honey

Butterfly

My All

The Roof

Fourth of July

Breakdown

Babydoll

Close My Eyes

Whenever You Call

Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)

The Beautiful Ones

Outside

Kylie Minogue - Impossible Princess (1998)

Kylie_Minogue_Impossible_Princess.png

Reveal hidden contents

Too Far

Cowboy Style

Some Kind of Bliss

Did It Again

Breathe

Say Hey

Drunk

I Don't Need Anyone

Jump

Limbo

Through the Years

Dreams

Love Takes Over Me

Tears

This Girl

Madonna - Ray of Light (1998)

397e6b32d3580f01390cef6d7a4c08d4.1000x10

Reveal hidden contents

Drowned World / Substitute for Love

Swim

Ray of Light

Candy Perfume Girl

Skin

Nothing Really Matters

Sky Fits Heaven

Shanti / Ashtangi

Frozen

The Power of Good-Bye

To Have and Not To Hold

Little Star

Mer Girl

Has To Be

Britney Spears - Blackout (2007)

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (2010)

Teenage_Dream_album_cover.png

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (2011)

Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

Taylor Swift - Red (2012)

Taylor_Swift_-_Red.png

Beyoncé - BEYONCÉ (2013)

beyonce-beyonce.png?w=640

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (2014)

UltraviolenceLDR.png

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (2016)

Ariana_Grande_-_Dangerous_Woman_(Officia

Kesha - Rainbow (2017)

h0H7DnxCbdG2aAw0q3KeJ4_tJN2O8Apf42AcAp4m

oprah14

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

LOUD was voted Rihanna's magnum opus ?? dead2 

I believe Anti now has one more vote than Loud, but at the time I submitted the albums for the graphic to be made, Loud was winning. oprah14 

54 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

This is so many albums lol

That's why I'm giving everyone a month to listen or relisten to all the albums if they want to before sending in their rates. oprah14 

23 minutes ago, The One Below All said:

Little monsters a bit delusional? What happened to the Fame Monster? rip2

Btw I was not tagged in...but can I partecipate too?

Of course! The mass tag list I'm using was created a while ago, so every member might not be on it. Sorry for the confusion! Looking forward to your submission! :)