Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Who has the meanest/nastiest attitude of all time?

Female with the meanest/nastiest attitude ever  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Female with the meanest/nastiest attitude ever

• Mariah
    • Madonna
    • Xtina
    • Taylor Swift
    • Nicki Minaj
    • Beyonce
    • Rihanna
    • Other

Who is the most disgusting/nastiest/cruelest female singer? 

If I had to rank them....

7. Christina-Had a reputation for being mean/diva early on, but to me she's never been mean or a bully. I think over-time that perception of her sort of went away, because she definitely comes off as a sweetheart to me 2013 and onward and has supported most up and coming female singers. But I guess you have to when they all cite you as their inspiration. oprah14 

6. Rihanna-She was kind of mean during Loud/Talk That Talk/Unapologetic. Her nasty side kind of showed on social media (like when she read Ciara for filth or when she randomly attacked her fans). But overall she's not mean spirtited and is also supportive of other female artists. rih3 

5. Madonna-Early in her career she was really vicious and mean, and treated some of her staff like shit. But I think with age that wore off. I'm sure that madonna haters here have archived some videos of her being mean. Blow the dust off of those and post them in here for kicks if you'd like. 

4. Nicki Minaj-Nicki can have a cruel attitude sometimes, but I think she becomes like that when she feels attacked so she gets in defense mode. I do think there is a sweet girl somewhere inside there, at least sweeter than....

3. Mariah-So mean and nasty that its officially a part of her branding. Mariah has been cruel to up and coming singers and gets jealous/envious really quickly. Even though she does a lot of it for the camera, that attitude must be unbearable behind the scenes. She would probably be the most demanding and difficult woman to work with, but at least she's not lying about it unlike...

2. Beyonce-There's nothing nastier than a sneaky mean woman. And Beyonce is definitely one, tracing back to her early days in Destiny's Child where she and her family sabotaged the other group members to get her ahead. So calculated and calm, but she aint fooling no one. However, the queen of calculated is...

1. Taylor-The nastiest woman in show business. That cat's out of the bag so bad that she has basically been axed out of the celebrity scene, as she should be. No more award shows or red carpets for Taylor because people are out for ha blood! Years and years of calculated branding got exposed and she thought she can get the narrative back in her favor. Wrong.  There is nothing nastier than a wolf in sheep clothing, and taylor is by far the definition of that. katy2  

People who say Mariah is "mean" and "nasty" have literally never even glanced at a full interview or something of the sort. People take things like eye rolls and the tamest of shade so drastically that I'm starting to think people are watching an entirely different person um3 Or there's just extreme bias at work here.

Madonna is very blunt, and can come off as nasty. She was a bit more demure during her second marriage but she still has some of that personality from when she was younger. I love her, but I would say she's the "nastiest". 

12 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

People who say Mariah is "mean" and "nasty" have literally never even glanced at a full interview or something of the sort. People take things like eye rolls and the tamest of shade so drastically that I'm starting to think people are watching an entirely different person um3 Or there's just extreme bias at work here.

Madonna is very blunt, and can come off as nasty. She was a bit more demure during her second marriage but she still has some of that personality from when she was younger. I love her, but I would say she's the "nastiest". 

The way she treated Nicki on American Idol exposed how nasty she was. Sure, Nicki overreacted and blew the whole thing up, but Mariah's intentions with her were cruel from the second she signed on the show. Especially since Nicki did nothing but praise Mariah and look up to her before their fallout. 

15 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The way she treated Nicki on American Idol exposed how nasty she was. Sure, Nicki overreacted and blew the whole thing up, but Mariah's intentions with her were cruel from the second she signed on the show. Especially since Nicki did nothing but praise Mariah and look up to her before their fallout. 

Feud between them was fake dead2

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I still don't know how that feud was Mariah fault, nor is it worth the description of "nasty" or "cruel" being attributed to her. It's a vast overreaction. 

Mariah can be shady, but like Madonna, she is just being a diva and showing her superiority. She isnt a mean bich and is really nice and has a great sense of humor. Beyonce and Taylor are strong business women, not exactly nasty. Why cant y'all tell the difference? As for Christina, she has her moments so i cant say much about her.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.