Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Who has the meanest/nastiest attitude of all time?

Female with the meanest/nastiest attitude ever  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Female with the meanest/nastiest attitude ever

• Mariah
    • Madonna
    • Xtina
    • Taylor Swift
    • Nicki Minaj
    • Beyonce
    • Rihanna
    • Other

15 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Feud between them was fake dead2

I don't think that the feud was fake, because when Andy Cohen asked Mariah on WWHL if she could say 3 nice things about her, she said "Can you?". So I don't think it's fake, and she still seems to not be able to stand her.

They’ve all had their moments but the only ones who seemed genuinely cold-blooded at times towards their fans and random people who did nothing wrong would be Rihanna and Xtina. 

Calculating =/= being a bitch and neither does having a diva attitude when you’ve earned it. Mariah and Madonna shouldn’t be on the list. 

Honestly, Mariah isnt really mean/nasty she just has a diva personality which i guess people see as mean but in all honesty I think she's actually nice.

Xtina isnt that bad either, she seems relatively cool to me.  Have not really seen much bad attitude from her if im being honest.

Taylor is the nice girl in disguise and everyone knows shes fake.  The obvious winner is Taylor.

4 hours ago, Satori said:

They’ve all had their moments but the only ones who seemed genuinely cold-blooded at times towards their fans and random people who did nothing wrong would be Rihanna and Xtina. 

Calculating =/= being a bitch and neither does having a diva attitude when you’ve earned it. Mariah and Madonna shouldn’t be on the list. 

Other than xtina not touring for 10 years I have never seen her be mean to her fans. Can you clarify? 

15 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Other than xtina not touring for 10 years I have never seen her be mean to her fans. Can you clarify? 

The gum thing, for one. And I read a long time ago that she closed down a store to shop and laughed at the fans waiting outside and refused to greet/sign autographs etc. (I KNOW all the faves are guilty of not interacting at times but the laughing was mean. One time I waited outside of a concert to catch a glimpse of a performer and they wouldn’t interact BUT they had their bodyguards collect all the stuff the fans wanted to be signed and she signed it all for us and it was all brought back. Even that would be called cold by some people but stars are human. However laughing at the people you don’t have time for is mean.) Then she blew off that Mean Girls actor who approached her as a fan—like that was the reason he even spoke to her. Idk. On a more personal note I thought the speech she gave about Bionic only being appreciated by real music lovers was a real low dig because plenty of her fans probably didn’t care for that album (I was at the time) and it felt like she was being bitter at us for something that wasn’t our fault. 

2 hours ago, Satori said:

The gum thing, for one. And I read a long time ago that she closed down a store to shop and laughed at the fans waiting outside and refused to greet/sign autographs etc. (I KNOW all the faves are guilty of not interacting at times but the laughing was mean. One time I waited outside of a concert to catch a glimpse of a performer and they wouldn’t interact BUT they had their bodyguards collect all the stuff the fans wanted to be signed and she signed it all for us and it was all brought back. Even that would be called cold by some people but stars are human. However laughing at the people you don’t have time for is mean.) Then she blew off that Mean Girls actor who approached her as a fan—like that was the reason he even spoke to her. Idk. On a more personal note I thought the speech she gave about Bionic only being appreciated by real music lovers was a real low dig because plenty of her fans probably didn’t care for that album (I was at the time) and it felt like she was being bitter at us for something that wasn’t our fault. 

Oh for fucks sake. How many times do we have to debunk “the gum thing.” GURL bye!

As for the “mean girls” actor, um okay. At least she was honest that she never saw the movie? She probably should tho. brit4 

The only rude encounters involving Xtina was her being drunk and confronting Pink/Britney/Kelly Osborne/Mariah/Julianne hough at clubs, and I support her for doing that 100% because if a bitch wants to talk about u behind your back, that’s how you resolve shit! ny13

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.